“Best Hotel during this trip”

Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence
Ranked #6 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed August 2, 2009

My husband along with our family dog travelled to Rhode Island for a visit this summer. We stayed at other hotels along the way but Holiday Inn at Warwick, RI was the best.

Not to mention the great customer service from the Front Desk, the breakfast was superb and whenever we needed any information, they were able to provide the answers for us.

Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 13, 2009

We stumbled upon that holiday inn in a coupon book on our way to boston and were totally surprised about the quality of the hotel. They offer a very large and clean jacuzzi/pool, two free and quick internet PCs, a nice breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2009

We did the park and fly package at HIE in Warwick. Everything was wonderful! The shuttle drivers were pleasant and prompt. The check in staff was engaged and friendly. Our room was comfy and clean! We have paid a lot more at other hotels and gotten a lot less for our money.
We came home from our trip to a flat tire. Chris, one of the hotel employees, came out (unsolicited), changed the tire for us, inflated the sdpare for us (it, too was flat!), showed us the nail that was in the tire, and told us how we could fix it ourselves. Now THAT is service that you don't find just anywhere. It is clear that the manager of this hotel cares about his property.
We will stay there again!

Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2009

Typical Holiday Inn Express, I guess, clean, relatively new, no particular problems. Decor is a little bit cooler than expected. comfortable king size bed. Room also included a sofa and a chair. Nice bathroom, marble shower.
Although it's close to the airport, no noticeable airport noise. Convenient to chain restaurants.
BIG breakfast room, the breakfast is pretty good with scrambled eggs, etc.
15 minutes or so to downtown Providence up I95.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 15, 2009

First, I would like to the that the outside of the building is very nice looking. It is modern and clean. My husband, son and I checked into the Holiday Inn Express about 15 minutes before 3pm. Technically, check in is at 3, but the woman at the desk checked us in anyway. She was expedient and friendly. Our room was large and we had free internet access with the laptop we brought along. The bathroom was a decent size, and I adored the Kohler showerhead. The shampoo, conditioner and soaps smelled so delicious; like a vanilla cupcake. I would love to buy some large versions of those, but as far as I know, it doesn't exist....We forgot to bring toothbrushes and toothpaste so I went downstairs to ask for some, and I ended up with 3 toothbrushes, 2 toothpastes, 2 extra towels, 2 extra hand towels, 2 more shampoos and 2 more conditioners, all at no charge, handed to me with a smile! The decor in the room is very pleasant. No awful frills or flowers on the bedspread or carpet. The pool and hottub were wonderful, and it's inside which is a huge bonus. The exercise center had a stairmaster, 2 treadmills, a bike machine and a tv. Room and hallways were quiet. Vending machines were working and some even took credit/debit cards.
I'm very impressed with my experience with Holiday Inn. I will definitely use Holiday Inn again if I need a lower priced hotel that seems like a higher priced hotel.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2009

I was travelling on business in late January and needed a place to stay near Attleboro, Mass. When searching for hotels, I look for quality (clean, comfortable, ammenities) at the best price. Thanks to each of you who provided reviews on tripadvisor, I was able to pick Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence. I was VERY pleased!

I stayed two nights in room 240. It had a very comfy king bed, pullout sofa, chair, coffee table, desk, TV cabinet and very spacious bathroom. The room was very clean.

The hotel had a small indoor pool and hot tub; just right after a day on business. It also had other ammenities that I did not use (excercise area, business center).

Breakfast was average for hotels. I appreciate the buffets for quick "get up and go mornings".

The hotel was at a great location not far off of Rt. 95 on Jefferson Blvd near the local airport. Warwick and Providence are beautiful. I wish I had more time to explore. Maybe a return trip with the family will be necessary!?!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed December 12, 2008

My Husband and I were invited to my friends, sons, 1st birthday. Because we live in NJ, I had to go on several websites to check out hotels. Since I worked at a hotel myself, I am very picky where I stay.
Well, after a 3.5 hr. ride we pulled up to the Holiday Inn. It was very easy to get to, and a pleasent hotel on the outside.
Upon checking in, the receptionist right away acknowledge my need for a refridgerator (for medical needs) and had one brought right up to my room (free of charge). The were all very pleasent girls at the desk.
Once in our room, we were very pleased. The room was very clean! No plastic bedspread (I hate them, they make the rom look like a motel). The room itself was large. the bathroom was cute, I liked the little shlf thing in the wall. Towels were comfy.
The next moring we got complimentary breakfast. It was very nice. Tables to sit at, hot food items,cereal,bagels....even juices!
Overall...if I ever come back up to visit my friend, we are definitly coming back!

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple