“Good size rooms at a good prices”

Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed December 25, 2012

The Holiday Inn is about 10 min away from downtown Providence and a good place to stay if you're looking for something cheap. The staff is incredibly nice. The room I had was a king bed with a sitting area and a microwave and small fridge, much appreciated for left overs. You'll get some good sleep here and it's easy enough to get back from downtown Providence if you'd like to relax for a bit! Good place to come and you don't hear too much noise from the airport. Hotel was clean and has a small business area should you need to print anything out or look anything up!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
CDePietro, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Dear Christine,
We were so pleased to read your great review of your recent stay. I am happy that you found our hotel as it was in such great proximity to Downtown Providence for you. I am also happy to see that you were able to stay in one of our suites. We appreciate the feedback that you found our rates to be a value to what your are received. It was also great to see all of the five star ratings. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Myself and a group of friends stayed at the Holiday Inn on 12/15/12. During our stay here Joe (the hotel receptionist) made our visit an eceptionally great experience. Even though it was well after 2 in the morning by the time we arrived to stay the night he went to all lengths to make us feel right at home. I have done quite a bit of traveling and stayed at much more expensive hotels but honestly I have never felt better taken care of or more at home than staying here. He provided us with plenty of travel tips, and was there for whatever we needed and had nothing but posative, and helpful things to share with us. If im ever back in the area again I will definitly be staying here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Patrick C

Dear Patrick,
Thanks for your great review. I am very happy you had such a warm welcome from Joe. He is an asset to our team. I am happy to see that even at 2 am you were able to take advantage of our 24 hour complimentary shuttle. We really appreciate your kind words about the way you were treated. We work hard to make sure our staff makes each guest feel that way. Please contact me the next time you are in the area and we will be happy to welcome you back!

Front Office Manager

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Note: not on a beautiful street. In fact, its 100 yards from where route 95 dumps you off yhe exit. Industrial looking area. BUT: I have stayed here four times in the last 2 years and have enjoyed it each time. Best feature is the huge breakfast room. At Xmas, gorgeous big decorated tree. Above average hotel breakfast, comfortable seating, large flat screen tv, just a pleasant place to sit. Which as you know, is NOT always what we find traveling this big country.
Rooms are super: a cut above. Clean crisp linens, very pretty bathrooms, free internet, and big shower/bath. You can hear a faint drone of highway traffic. Turn on the wall controlled AC, even on low fan, and you won't hear a thing. Pet peeve: true for all hotel chains now. ...the ridiculously tiny plillows. Oh so pretty...oh so small. I call them "chicklets". Come on hotels, bring back real pillows.
Arranged for late checkout, helps if you are a rewards member.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank bugsy3333
CDePietro, Front Desk Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2012

Dear Bugsy3333,
Thanks for taking your time to recently review our property. We thank you for continuing to choose our hotel when in the area. I am happy that you enjoy our Great Room as well as our annual Christmas Tree. I am glad that as a Priority Club member you were able to take advantage of our late check-out perk as well. We look forward to welcoming your back on your next visit.

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed November 16, 2012

This hotel was the overflow choice from one down the street that held a conference I attended. Although the other hotel is considered higher end, I found the staff, rooms and general atmosphere here at the Holiday Inn Express just wonderful, and a much better deal for the money. I would gladly stay here again, and even recommended that our conference planners consider this hotel for our next conference.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
CDePietro, Front Desk Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Dear Arlene,
I am glad that you had the opportunity to visit our hotel during your recent visit. We appreciate you comments about the experience you had. We work very hard to make each guest feel welcome and to make sure you leave feeling the way you did. I am happy to hear that you would consider us for your future conferences. Please have your conference planners contact myself or our Sales Manager Helena and we will gladly work with you to set up your next event. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

What I like about the new Holiday Inn Express is that although not the luxury resort I am accustomed to these hotels are super clean, comfortable and relaxing. The bathrooms aren't small, the rooms have the sitting area and the place offers breakfast in the morning. Exactly what a weary traveller or conference delegate needs!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Shelly A

Dear Shelly,
I am glad to hear that our hotel met your expectations. We value your loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express Brand. I am pleased to see you enjoyed the large size of our rooms and bathroom. I am also happy to see you took advantage of our great complimentary hot breakfast. When traveling to our area in the future we hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stayed for one night and experienced just one issue. The room's air conditioner was not working. Granted, we stayed there in late October so the room didn't need much cooling, but we were unable to adjust the temperature at all. The only thing working was the fan, which just recirculates the indoor air around. Otherwise the room was fine. Comfortable beds, clean bath and shower. Breakfast was fine but unremarkable. Hampton does a much better job in that regard. Generally tho, if you don't want to spend $150+ on a room, this is a great price (paid $104 with AAA discount).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
CDePietro, Front Desk Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Dear Brian,
Thank you for your recent review. I am sorry you experienced an issue with your air conditioning unit. Thank you for brining this to our attention. On your next stay please feel free to contact us at anytime and our on site engineering staff will immediately take care of the issue. We look forward to your return visit. Please feel free to contact me directly to set up your next reservation.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I won this hotel on a hotwire booking, so woth it, very nice large room, the only downfall was that I requested a fridge in the room & they said they would try to accomodate me but were unable to, but overall very pleased with this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Chealsea,
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I am sorry that we did not have anymore refrigerators available. We are currently in the process of renovations and will be adding microwaves & refrigerators to every room. We hope to see you back soon. Please feel free to contact us directly to secure your stay at our hotel on your next booking.