Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence
$98
$89
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

$100
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

$125
$109
Hampton.com
$109
NYLO Providence/Warwick(Warwick)(Great Value!)
$159
Best Western Airport Inn(Warwick)(Great Value!)
$120
  • Breakfast included
$144
$101
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

Radisson Hotel Providence Airport(Warwick)(Great Value!)
$125
$105
Priceline
All reviewscinnamon rollshi expresspancake machinefront deskwarwick providencehot tubbagelsclose to the airportfree breakfastupgraded to a suitefirst floorthe entire hotelindoor poolvery nice hotelbreakfast areaspacious roomoff the highway
Reviewed November 16, 2012

This hotel was the overflow choice from one down the street that held a conference I attended. Although the other hotel is considered higher end, I found the staff, rooms and general atmosphere here at the Holiday Inn Express just wonderful, and a much better deal for the money. I would gladly stay here again, and even recommended that our conference planners consider this hotel for our next conference.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
CDePietro, Front Desk Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Dear Arlene,
I am glad that you had the opportunity to visit our hotel during your recent visit. We appreciate you comments about the experience you had. We work very hard to make each guest feel welcome and to make sure you leave feeling the way you did. I am happy to hear that you would consider us for your future conferences. Please have your conference planners contact myself or our Sales Manager Helena and we will gladly work with you to set up your next event. We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

What I like about the new Holiday Inn Express is that although not the luxury resort I am accustomed to these hotels are super clean, comfortable and relaxing. The bathrooms aren't small, the rooms have the sitting area and the place offers breakfast in the morning. Exactly what a weary traveller or conference delegate needs!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Shelly A

Dear Shelly,
I am glad to hear that our hotel met your expectations. We value your loyalty to the Holiday Inn Express Brand. I am pleased to see you enjoyed the large size of our rooms and bathroom. I am also happy to see you took advantage of our great complimentary hot breakfast. When traveling to our area in the future we hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Stayed for one night and experienced just one issue. The room's air conditioner was not working. Granted, we stayed there in late October so the room didn't need much cooling, but we were unable to adjust the temperature at all. The only thing working was the fan, which just recirculates the indoor air around. Otherwise the room was fine. Comfortable beds, clean bath and shower. Breakfast was fine but unremarkable. Hampton does a much better job in that regard. Generally tho, if you don't want to spend $150+ on a room, this is a great price (paid $104 with AAA discount).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
CDePietro, Front Desk Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Dear Brian,
Thank you for your recent review. I am sorry you experienced an issue with your air conditioning unit. Thank you for brining this to our attention. On your next stay please feel free to contact us at anytime and our on site engineering staff will immediately take care of the issue. We look forward to your return visit. Please feel free to contact me directly to set up your next reservation.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I won this hotel on a hotwire booking, so woth it, very nice large room, the only downfall was that I requested a fridge in the room & they said they would try to accomodate me but were unable to, but overall very pleased with this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Chealsea,
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I am sorry that we did not have anymore refrigerators available. We are currently in the process of renovations and will be adding microwaves & refrigerators to every room. We hope to see you back soon. Please feel free to contact us directly to secure your stay at our hotel on your next booking.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed here just one night, but found it to be one of the best hotels ever. We stayed at the recommendation of a real estate agent we met at Block Island. What we like about it so much in addition to the chocolate chip cookies, apples, and great rooms is the shuttle service. Not only does the shuttle take you to and from the airport, it takes you to local restaurants. It is a complimentary service, although we tipped the driver. The free breakfast in the morning is excellent too. There is a wide selection of breakfast items such as yogurt, bagels , eggs(boiled or scrambled), pancakes, bacon, fresh fruit and cereals. The rooms are clean and beds are very comfortable. We found the staff you be friendly and very helpful. Would love to stay again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
CDePietro, Front Desk Manager at Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear Flom,
Thank You for the great review! I am very happy to hear about your enjoyable recent stay. I'm glad you were able to enjoy our great complimentary breakfast and shuttle service. We appreciate you taking the time to write your review and are glad you enjoyed all of the staff you encountered. We look forward to having you back. Feel free to contact me to set up your next reservation.

Holiday Inn Express, Warwick