“Excellent food, incredible staff and service, some local fare; an awesome dining experience!”

Libations Kitchen & Bar
Ranked #23 of 316 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Montebello Rd.
Description: Casual and cozy atmosphere with a modern twist, Libations Kitchen & Bar at the Radisson Hotel Providence Airport in Warwick, RI provides a unique dining experience that will have you eager to return. With American inspired dishes prepared by Johnson & Wales University trained Chefs, we aim to please even the most refined palette. Come, experience "Libations", and ceremoniously enjoy our local farm fresh ingredients, array of wine selections and impeccable service.
Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the hotel at which this restaurant is located and I had read a considerable amount about this restaurant. I was super excited to dine here and I was not disappointed. The staff (students of J & W University) was super friendly, excited to share their offerings with us and very attentive. The food was delicious. We had the charcuterie board, chicken wings, sandwiches, great beers and more. (Later on in the evening we even got to go get dessert and bring it back to our room) They feature several local items, which is fantastic. It was clear that Libations wants to put a smile on your face by the food that they put in front of you.

I loved the fact that it seemed to be more simple dishes, prepared well, with high quality ingredients. Nothing seemed too extreme, no worries over how to pronounce things, etc. Just excellent quality food that everyone craves. I also absolutely loved the atmosphere. It looks beautiful and a bit upscale, but at the same time, there is a very easy going vibe about the place.

Even though Libations is located in a hotel, I would go back just to eat here. I don't know how this place isn't incessantly bustling because the food is incredible, the prices are beyond reasonable and you are treated very, very well. I cannot wait to go back. If you are staying at the Radisson in which this is located, you must do yourself a favour and sample all you can!

1  Thank MaBoogins

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had a good lunch here while attending a convention at the hotel. Service was good. Food was ok. Nice to not have to go out and get a good lunch.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I was originally going to go to Legal Seafood next door, but they were busy and I had been recently. So I thought I would try Libations based on some reviews I saw. It exceeded my expectations. The restaurant was rather quiet for a Friday night and I decided to sit at the bar. The bartender was friendly and talkative. I selected the Fisherman's Deconstructed Chowder. A creative dish containing littleneck clams, scallops, shrimp, red fish, pancetta, corn and mashed potatoes in a light broth. It was very fresh and piping hot. The flavors were complex and married well with each other. I needed a soup spoon to finish last drops of the broth. For 17 dollars this was one of the best food values I have ever had. Some others at the bar had the lamb lollipops and pizza and raved about them. This is a gem of restaurant that shouldn't be overlooked.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The students there are all doing their internships and nothing pleases them more than pleasing you! That attitude makes for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We have stayed several times at the Radisson in Warwick RI and always eat at Libations.
For dinner tonight we each had a Grilled Hearts of Romaine Caesar which was a nice presentation of Romaine hearts lightly crisped from the grill with a smooth creamy white balsamic Caesar dressing Delicious! Next we split a burger. This is no ordinary "fast food" burger. No, this is a gourmet burger. Libations Bacon Burger to be exact. Topped with bacon, baby spinach, cheese and bacon jam and a chipotle aioli yummy. Sides of french fries and cole slaw very good. Plus the delicious bread we had with our salad. But the "creme of the crop" was the dessert! For an out of this world dessert you must try the Warm Bourbon Bread Pudding. It was the best I have ever tasted! House made apple cinnamon bread pudding is very moist and melt in your mouth good and the bourbon creme anglaise was very smooth and creamy.
Excellent service from the wait staff. We highly recommend Libations and Radisson when you fly from TF Green Airport. Very relaxing and we never felt rushed. A+++++++