“One of the nicest parks in Warwick”

Conimicut Point Park
Ranked #7 of 31 things to do in Warwick
Sacramento, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“One of the nicest parks in Warwick”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I love this park, very open and has nice beaches, always people fishing. The downside is there is often a lot of garbage around, Rhode Islanders aren't the cleanest people in the world and it shows, which is a shame because I would gladly give this place five stars as a result. There's also a wedding chapel next door where I got married, Conimicut is one of my favorite places in Rhode Island.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Leroy J

RI
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Super view”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Not the best beach in the state and the sandbar to the lighthouse usually catches someone unaware every year, but it is scenic and free and a wonderful spots for those who don't want to trek and deal with the crowds and traffic in Narragansett or Newport. No concesssions, so bring your own picnic.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank RIHarri
Jacksonville, Florida
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 136 helpful votes
“gross”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Ummmm this place has signs up saying "polluted". It already looks filthy to begin with. I don't think this is a place i'd really wanna go to in the summer. Do people swim here?? I don't know.... I visited it in February to see the lighthouses. You can see Conimicut Lighthouse right in front of you in the water, you can walk out on the sandbar to get closer. Nayatt Point Lighthouse is right across from that on the other side of the bay.

Visited February 2012
Exeter, RI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Neglected park”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

We used to go there weekly to walk our leashed dog. There are signs everywhere saying dogs must be leashed. Week after week, we'd have dogs come racing up to us, unleashed, sometimes without the owner even being close by. After my dog was nearly attacked by an unleashed dog we stopped going there.

1 Thank Princ3ss13
New Haven, Connecticut
125 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 109 helpful votes
“Great place to relax an hour or two”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

On a hot day it's a relief to go out to Conimicut and just sit by the bay. It's always pretty windy there so it's perfect for the humid days of summer. The view of the bay is great, and you can wet your feet and really cool off.

Visited August 2011