“One of the best in Rhody”
Review of Lemongrass

Lemongrass
Ranked #14 of 340 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I personally love this restaurant ! They have delicious Cambodian "Lots". Their's are much better than one other local restaurant. Their Nim Chow was fresh and perfect as well.
Everything is fresh and delicious and the owner is super accommodating.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (127)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I usually just do lunch at Lemongrass. Today had takeout for lunch. The menu used to say it included soup and chicken wings (though no soup for takeout and I never understood the penalty for takeout). Now, no soup and only crab Rangoon. We don’t do cream cheese so I asked for chicken wings for one order and an egg roll for the other. They charged fifty cents for each substitution. This is bush league nickel and dime cheapness. I bet soon they will charge a quarter for chop sticks.

My chicken with garlic sauce was uninspired with 3 pieces of water chestnut and one piece of mushroom. The sweet and sour chicken was lackluster. Not wanted to be unfair, they did not charge to substitute white rice for the fried rice and the rice was decent.

From now on, I will go to Apsara where the food, especially the nine chow, is better. Just pass Lemongrass and turn down on Elmgrove for several miles.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 25, 2019

My husband and I love this place. We have eaten here often. The food is cooked to order, it is not cooked ahead and sitting in pans and waiting to be heated over again for customers to eat. My favorite dish is Chicken Pad Thai.

Reviewed August 11, 2019

Lemongrass has been slipping the last two times we have been there. The food was not on par for years past and the service was just ok.

Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

First off, the service is abhorrent. Waited forever for menus and water. Soup arrived but we then had to wait for the noodles for the soup. To add insult to injury our dinner arrived without plates or chopsticks and then it was so sweet it was inedible! It went back and the replacement dish was not better— save yourself a lot of headaches and go elsewhere