Great hotel, beautiful rooms you would not expect for the price you paid. I got it off of priceline for a mere $35 a night, but would expect this to go for at least $150 at the desk. Rooms are a little on the smaller side, but very well utilized. Fabulous bed, and great view of the river from my window. Super fast, free wifi. The food is expensive downstairs, but there are plenty of resturants nearby. It is a bit noisy, but that comes with exposed concrete floors.
I had been staying at the Sheraton in town when on business, and the NYLO is twice the hotel for half the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NYLO Warwick is beautifully situated along the Pawtuxet River in the heart of New England. The hotel pays tribute to the region's stunning beaches and marinas by blending NYLO's urban, industrial design with a whimsical nautical expression, creating an aesthetic that is unique, comfortable, and inspiring. The hotel attracts business and leisure travelers alike with chic loft-style accommodations, NYLO's signature Loft Bar & Restaurant, a state-of-the-art gym, and 1,450 square feet of meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your NYLO Providence/Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Providence/Warwick Hotel Warwick
- Nylo Providence Hotel Warwick