NYLO Providence/Warwick
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,125 results
All reviewsloft styleunique hotelcool hotelloft restaurantview of the riveroutdoor deckrain showerold millindustrial lookindustrial designrhode islandrooms are smallcomfortable bedsliding doorfront desk staffclose to the airportconcrete
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 27, 2009

March 30th 2009

No dresser or anything else for that matter to put clothes in.

Rooms are very small, dark and dreary, kind of gives you an entombed feeling.

Room door had to pulled or pushed shut, because it didn’t close all the way on its own.

Cement facing near front entrance was falling off the side of the wall, I brought a large piece to the front desk, and was told “well that can’t be good” two days later they remained all over the ground still.

Maid knocked on door once and then walked right into the room.

Shuttle service was very handy, although it should be expanded to ten miles instead of 5, since there is really nothing close by.

The mattress in the room was awesome, like sleeping on a cloud.
I loved to sit in the library in those cozy swinging chairs and read my book; I would love to know where you got those.

2 out of the 5 days we stayed at your hotel, the internet was down, and we were unable to attend to personal business, I think that it should have been fixed in a timelier manner.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank cyndieluwho
Reviewed February 16, 2009

My hubby and I stayed at the NYLO this past weekend for thier cupid Valentines package. I must say we were thoroughly impressed. The hotel is impecably decorated, very simple chic. Our room was wonderful, we LOVED the shower and the bed was devine!!! I wanted to take the mattress home. Aside from asthethics, the customer service was above and beyond and anything we needed was provided to us in a jiffy with a smile. The food in the restaurant was very good and we were very pleased with the prices for what we got. We would def return again!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed February 8, 2009

Arrived to the hotel on 2/7. No lines, no waiting, no fuss. Checked into room within 5 minutes of parking my car.

The room is stunning - took my breath away. Cement floors/ceilings, ultra sleek and modern fixtures, an incredible shower, VERY comfortable bed, nice t.v. - loved it all. Even had the fancy coffee maker and IPOD docking clock radio in the room.

Our room did have a couple minor issues - toilet was clogged, two lamps didn't work, and the whole left side of the room had no electricity.

Called front desk, and they IMMEDIATELY rectified the situation both promptly, and professionally.

Drinks in bar are a little pricey - 4 martinis came to $48 - but the environment makes up for it.

Two individuals I could do without - the valet guy out in the parking lot (he was rude & clueless) and the guy checking ID's at the entry to the bar (he was also rude.) - Fortunately, interactions with these two individuals was limited.

Overall, great stay - would DEF reccommend this to friends and family. Can't wait to stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed February 4, 2009

Stayed here for one night back in November 2008. Our "Pure" room was very cool with a great rainshower (big enough for 2) , flat wide screen TV, King bed, and window overlooking the river. Location isn't actually ideal, as it outside of Providence by about 10 miles and there's not a tremendous amount of stuff to do in Warwick. But hotel has a great martini bar and restaurant. Had a nice breakfast and the night before they had music and a good crowd in the super retro lounge. Would definitely stay here again. Couldn't beat the price for the night.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NE-skibum
Reviewed February 3, 2009

My boyfriend was turning 30 and I wanted to do something special for him, so I planned a surprise party for him at the NYLO. Sue Gallogly was my main contact for setting up the party and she was a true gem, extremely helpful and efficient. Everything about the party/stay really couldn't have gone any better. We had a great private room to hold the party, enjoyed great appetizer type food and had excellent service for drinks. Most everyone that attended the party stayed the night as well and absolutely loved the rooms and the hotels uniqueness. The King suite is gorgeous with its own deck, which will be great to enjoy in the summer. I would hold a party there again and again. Thanks to all of the staff who help make my party such a pleasure. Best of all my boyfriend was surprised and loved the hotel as well!

• Stayed: January 2009