“Perfect Getaway”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Lincoln, New Hampshire
“Perfect Getaway”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Arrived on Thursday to a very busy checking in process, they said hello and advised that it will be just a few minutes, I took it upon myself to familiarize myself around, the lobby is very unique and bookcases full of books, the restaurant is very inviting and a great place to done. My room was upgraded to a water view because I waited for 4 minutes, my room was nicely decorated and spotless.
The staff is very kind from the GM who stopped and said hello to everyone else whom I encountered throughout my stay for 2 night.
I will let everyone know what a great hotel and will certainly return soon.

• Stayed April 2014
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thank you for recognizing your stay as a “Perfect Getaway”, we try very hard to insure all guests are happy, we are in no way perfect however we try very hard to make sure all of our guests are perfectly taken care of.
We appreciate your patience and look forward to having you return.

Jackson Donoyan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
Fishkill, New York
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Beautiful hotel, but the staff needs a lot of training!! When my sister asked if they could check the housekeeping cart to see if they could find more coffee, the person said, "I said there is no coffee" that's EXCELLENT customer service skills!

The manager or CEO or whomever he was contacted my sister to offer his deepest apologies! NO WAY I do not and WILL not accept an apology and I will continue to post my reviews everywhere! When my sister told him it was a tough day because she did not start her day with coffee he put the blame off on my company's seminar for not offering us coffee.. WHAT?! My sister ASKED before she booked the DELUXE SUITE for $240+ if they are sure they had coffee and the lady said yes! Then at check in and they said YES! Then the manager or whatever he was the called her back apologized because they had LOTS of coffee and that it wasn't true that they were waiting for an order!!! WHAT?!?! Are you kidding me!! DO NOT EVEN GO HERE!! I have already let my company know that the next seminar have us all drive a little further to a better hotel because this was definitely NOT acceptable. Coffee may not seem like a big thing, but SOME people start every single day without it, and the withdrawals that you get when you DONT have it is painful and disturbing! If my sister DIDNT double check that would be one thing, but at check in? Unacceptable!!!! I will put this review everywhere.. it's already in 5 places on facebook. Had they refunded a part of our money or tried to make up for what they did, but they didn't.. they think a "sorry" is enough and NO! It's NOT enough!!

Room Tip: Go to a DIFFERENT hotel! The River view is great, but the customer service stinks!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jennywrites
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
I'm so sorry we let you down. It saddens me to say however, if you allowed or set aside the ultimate goal of receiving a rebate for such a minor mistake made…. than the sincere apology and the extending of a complimentary breakfast for all 3 of you would be appreciated and we could move forward.
We are a great hotel as recognized by many, we have insured that the mistake that you encountered will certainly not occur again.
Thanks for the review.

Hackensack, New Jersey
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Spectacular view of the river from our room, the hotel is clean, unique design throughout the hotel,food in the restaurant is delicious and the drinks are very seasonal. The staff is fabulous and always smiling. We loved the hotel and want to return when the deck is open.
Thank you Jackson for making is a great Capuccino.

Room Tip: Stay on the water side
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Trevor O
You are most welcome for the Cappuccino. It was a pleasure meeting you both, as I said NJ is a great place and I do miss being there. We look forward to seeing you again soon and thank you for the great review.

Walpole, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 14, 2014

My husband and I were looking for a fun place to stay Saturday night and decided to stay at NYLO after reading about it online. It's a really cool hotel with a great bar and restaurant! Rooms are very different very clean and bed very comfortable. Can't wait to go back

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Lorraine B
So nice that you gave us the opportunity to win you over, we are all so glad you enjoyed yourself and hopefully will return soon.

Franklin, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Beautiful day to grab lunch and relax on the deck! Today I enjoyed a nice lunch from the hotel restaurant and worked from my computer on the spectacular deck they have owner looking the water. Only in town for one day/night of business but I had a great experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Drew M
Glad you were fortunate to have a nice mild spring day. We are all pleased you enjoyed your visit with us. Hopefully next time it’s a little longer than just one night.
Thanks for your kind words, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hubbard, Ohio
Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I had a great time over the weekend with my girlfriend. We where in town for a wedding so we decided to stay an extra night. We are so glad we did! Both of us decided to have dinner and some cocktails at the restaurant downstairs. We had a table overlooking the river (very romantic) and the staff was great. After dinner we sat at the bar for some after dinner drinks with another couple we met from NY. All of us had wonderful time in the restaurant and at the hotel (very clean). Thanks NYLO

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Charles K
You staying an additional night makes all of us happy. We are appreciative of your comments regarding the hotel and happy you enjoyed a relaxing evening in our Restaurant The LOFT. Thank you for praising the team and we look forward to your return.

RI
Reviewed April 14, 2014

A great boutique hotel across from the mall. Huge, clean, funky room with giant comfortable bed! Feels like you are staying in a fancy, overpriced New York City hotel but you are right here in RI! The staff is always pleasant as are fellow guests! Strictly adults as there is no pool for kids. Small workout facility is certainly adequate!

Room Tip: Ask for a river view as it is always pretty overlooking the lights from the outdoor deck!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tridan
Thank you for your kind posting. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and are with high hopes you will return soon. Spring is here and summer is around the corner the restaurant deck will open soon and you can enjoy that as well on your next visit.

Jackson Donoyan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Omni Providence Hotel
#4 of 12 in Providence
Downtown Providence
Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel
Hotel Providence
#3 of 12 in Providence

Been to NYLO Providence/Warwick? Share your experiences!