“Gorgeous, but I wouldn't stay there again.”

NYLO Providence/Warwick
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Hopewell, New York
“Gorgeous, but I wouldn't stay there again.”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Out of coffee. Not kidding. Worst part? Front desk person says "order didn't come in yet" and "not enough petty cash" to buy some. Manager said the desk person might have made a mistake. Awesome location and gorgeous hotel, but I don't think I will stay there again. Too bad

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Allow me to apologize again; this was an error that should have never been made by our team member.
I’ve certainly had the needed conversation with the team member and he also extends his apologies.
We hope that you will re-evaluate your decision of not wanting to return, I’m with high hopes you can contact me personally for your next visit.

Jackson Donoyan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (279)
Hoboken, New Jersey
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Stayed at NYLO for 2 Nights, hotel is a Mill located along the river, wisely transformed into a very nice hotel, hour corner room overlooked the river and the water fall, while the building is concrete and soundproof, the river flow is quite relaxing.
The staff from the upper manager to the attendants are very friendly and caring with glowing smiles.
The hotel is clean and we'll maintained, seems they are preparing for the warmer months which is when we will certainly return and ask for the same room.
We loved our stay.

Room Tip: Water view is very nice however, slightly more $
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kerry S
I absolutely love your headline, very nicely put. Thank you so much for such a glowing post, I’m truly happy you enjoyed the hotel and the staff’s attentiveness to your needs.
We truly take pride in all we do here with a common goal we succeed and are frequently recognized by wonderful guests such as you.
Thanks you again and I look forward to your return.

Needham, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Nylo is a great place to stay.
We had a 3 day meeting and truly was spot-on. The staff works hard and are attentive, we were a demanding bunch and they really came thru.
My room was clean and somewhat on a smaller scale than I would like but very well laid out. I will certainly try to make plans to return with my wife and will recommend the hotel to all my friends. Thanks for a great event Jackson, you truly are a great example of a leader.

1 Thank Enland33
Thank You for recognizing our efforts as “Spot On”. We are all so happy that your event was successful and are very happy that your seminar went well for the whole team.
Thanks you for the kind words regarding the staff, we look forward to your return.

Brick, New Jersey
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We loved this hotel, the lobby is beautiful and furnished nicely, the staff is pleasant and kind, the restaurant was vibrant and the night life was fun, the food for breakfast and dinner was delicious,
Our room was a corner room overlooking the waterfall from the river.
We loved our 3 nights stay and are hoping to return soon.
THANK YOU ALL FOR A GREAT STAY.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sal P
It sure is a Phenomenal Hotel with a great bunch of team members working hard to insure that it is consistently.
I love visiting brick as we my family visits ocean Beach for the summer. I’m happy you chose to stay with us and glad we were able to please you with your stay.
Hoping to have you visit us again soon.

Kind regards,
Foxboro, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 6, 2014

Most spectacular stay my wife and I have ever had. Our children made arrangements for us to get away and when we arrived we were a bit hesitant, however within a few minutes we were at ease with the reception we received.
The staff at the front desk were personal and professional, our room was a river view with the most comfortable bed, the room and the hotel is very clean.
The design is a bit out of the ordinary yet very nicely laid out.
We loved our stay and are looking forward to this summer to return.

• Stayed April 2014
Your Children have chosen wisely. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, I’m certain your expectation must have been the usual hotel lobby in which you have always experienced; I agree that ours is nothing but the ordinary. We are glad you enjoyed the design and are looking forward to returning.

Newton, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a night and wish we could have stayed longer.
The hotel is beautiful and very unique, the rooms are smartly decorated and spotless, the bed is amazing, the staff is friendly and attentive.
We will certainly return soon.

• Stayed April 2014
Love your post, short and to the point.
Thank you for your kind and generous statements.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights and can't wait to return. The people that work here certainly have it together, they made us feel like we were with relatives. Our room was on the fifth floor, it was spotless and decorated nicely. The food and the cocktails in the restaurant was first class.
We can't wait to return.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your kind words, we love when our guests enjoy not only our rooms and the beds but also the restaurant, the culinary team certainly works hard to feature the seasons best.
Glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return.

Jackson Donoyan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Omni Providence Hotel
#4 of 12 in Providence
Downtown Providence
Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel
Hotel Providence
#3 of 12 in Providence

Been to NYLO Providence/Warwick? Share your experiences!