Very mod/contemporary style boutique hotel, located off the "main drag" (as such a "main drag" exists in Rhode Island), and is decked out like a cool/indie hotel you'd find in LA or NY. The best part of NYLO, however, are the people. Great service all around - awesome restaurant and bar. Breakout star: Gia, who has got to be among the top 5 bartenders I've EVER had the pleasure to meet. Well stocked bar, but what makes it special is what she does with what they have. Gia's created several drinks that you may have to ask for (cuz they're not on the "official menu") but definitely do so. She should publish these recipes and collect royalties... Gia is perhaps the best argument for why bartending is an art, not just a skill. Do yourself a favor, when you're in the area, visit NYLO - to stay or just to chill at the bar in Gia's capable hands - you will be very happy that you did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NYLO Warwick is beautifully situated along the Pawtuxet River in the heart of New England. The hotel pays tribute to the region's stunning beaches and marinas by blending NYLO's urban, industrial design with a whimsical nautical expression, creating an aesthetic that is unique, comfortable, and inspiring. The hotel attracts business and leisure travelers alike with chic loft-style accommodations, NYLO's signature Loft Bar & Restaurant, a state-of-the-art gym, and 1,450 square feet of meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your NYLO Providence/Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Providence/Warwick Hotel Warwick
- Nylo Providence Hotel Warwick