“Nylo, a hidden treasure !”

NYLO Providence/Warwick
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
New York City, New York
“Nylo, a hidden treasure !”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I have stayed at the Nylo a few times and visited the restaurant with friends for dinner and drinks when in the area but unable to stay. I love this hotel ! It is fun, eclectic and different from the formal larger hotels. The staff goes out of their way to make the stay enjoyable. I love the decor, very trendy and love being able to lounge outside on comfortable lounging furniture, listening to the water (the hotel is along the river bank) with a drink in my hand. The bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. I am considering buying the same bed for home. I highly recommend this hotel and will be returning whenever I am in the Rhode Island area. Try it, you will love it !!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Kathy C
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your experience.
I am happy to read that you truly enjoyed your stay, the hotel is a hidden treasure and we love reading postings such as yours.
We look forward to your return.

Jackson Donoyan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
Falmouth, Maine
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I hadn't been back to Warwick, RI in many, many years so needless to say I was blown away when I saw and stayed at the NYLO hotel. Not only is it a fabulous location, close to everything, but the hotel is like something out of New York City. I love how they refurbished the old mill into what is what is truly a modern, chic, elegant, very cool place to stay! My husband and I were there for my class reunion so we only stayed one night but would have loved to stay longer. The staff was incredibly kind and helpful, the restaurant was fantastic as were the views from the deck over looking the river. If your looking for a hotel in RI and want an experience to remember, then look no further than the NYLO!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Shannon M
Thank you for your kind review. I’m delighted to know that you enjoyed our hotel. The best compliment of all is knowing that you received fantastic service from our hard-working staff.
We value your business and hope to have the honor of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

East Greenwich, Rhode Island
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I travel a lot for work and stay at hotels all over the country. I do admit that I tend to stay in one of the big brand chain hotels such as IHG or Hilton (as you will see from all of my reviews), but every now and then I get the chance to be at a hotel that is a little different, and it is truly awesome. And the NYLO Hotel in Warwick, RI falls into this category. Many people may have never heard of NYLO hotels, as they have many properties in Texas, but not many here in New England. NYLO is a "lifestyle" brand hotel that caters to people who want something unique in their stay. The NYLO in Warwick is unique from the building to the furnishings to the attitudes of the staff.
This NYLO is located in an old mill building a few miles from the Providence airport. It actually used to be the Fruit of the Loom mill building. Over the last few months, my company has used the NYLO for a couple of business meetings, dinners, and hotel stays, and everyone from our company has been overly impressed with the staff, the decor, and the comfort of the rooms/meeting spaces.
With regards to the meetings, their Director of Sales, Carol, has always been super easy to deal with and very accommodating to our meeting needs. Not only did we have a great meeting room, but she arranged great breakfasts, lunches, and dinners for our team. We all found the food to be very good at the hotel and the outdoor patio was a great space overlooking the river for a evening business meal.
Lastly, with regards to the rooms, this is where the hotel truly differs from a typical big chain. The rooms are very modern with concrete floors, lots of wood and glass, and uber comfortable beds. Many of our staff said it was the most comfortable hotel bed they ever slept in. The hotel is quiet, comfortable, with fast free wi-fi and nice bathroom amenities.
Should you want to get out of the hotel, it is located right across from the Warwick Mall with many shopping and dining options, and you can easily walk across the street there.
All in all, I do love this hotel. I look forward to planning more meetings and overnight stays for our staff there!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank ChewInRI
Much thanks for your review. I’m always delight in hearing when guests enjoy each aspect of their stay at our hotel, and mostly when they have taken the opportunity from what they are used to; there's no greater compliment. I've shared your kudos with our entire team.
We're grateful for your review, and we hope to welcome you back again should your travels return you to Rhode Island.

Warwick, Rhode Island
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We spent a romantic getaway at your hotel in Warwick, and it couldn't have been a better experience. The hotel ambiance in general was upbeat and modern shic ! Neat and subtle.
The accommodations were along the same lines, modern, minimalist, and unique.
This hotel has a personality of its own, and for those of us who appreciate good design, is a breath of fresh air, compared to the "Status Quo".

Later that night we had dinner at the quaintly appointed restaurant, with plenty of ambiance, and comfort, including,a very inviting bar.
The service was good, and the food was above average, and prompt. The selection of food was varied and appropriate, with a fine wine selection.

All in all, we couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised, and all of this in our own city !

We would definitely recommend this boutique hotel.

Leo Otero

Room Tip: Next time I would choose a room with the river view
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Loter53
Thank you for your kind review. So nice to hear your romantic getaway was enjoyable, and yes we certainly do have a personality of our own in a unique way. I’m thrilled that you were able to dine at The LOFT Restaurant and Bar.
I appreciate your endorsement and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Warwick, Rhode Island
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I was lucky enough to enjoy the Nylo Hotel in Warwick, RI while attending a holiday event for our company. We were all offered a room for the evening after enjoying the festivities. To say the least....the party was over the top....food was exceptional....not a detail overlooked. The Hotel is absolutely beautiful as we overlooked the beautiful river from the floor to ceiling windows out to the deck while it was snowing-magical!!!
Oh.......the beds.....so comfy cozy that you will not want to leave!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank suekirk2014
Thank you for your kind review. It’s a joy to know that you enjoyed the party we hosted for all of you and that you certainly loved the hotel, but what makes me so happy is that you experienced outstanding service.
There is no better compliment for our team to receive.
Thank you again and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed January 9, 2014

A few months ago my office attended a Staff Retreat at NYLO. We loved the room, food, and atmosphere. The service was excellent and they paid attention to a lot of the little details. The only complaint I heard from our staff of 15, was the room was a bit chilly. Other than that, I believe everyone really enjoyed their experience. I would highly recommend NYLO to other RI companies/businesses looking for a great retreat spot.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Chris G
Many thanks for your kind posting. I’m so glad all of the team had a great time also am very grateful and appreciative that you all were patient while we were trying to correct the heating issue.
I look forward to your return.

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I am from Rhode Island but currently live in Florida. And I --love-- NYLO! Read the other 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor, as they speak the truth!

I first stayed at NYLO during Christmas 2012 for 14 nights and fell in love. Then just recently I stayed for 13 nights for Christmas 2013. NYLO is an absolutely gorgeous hotel, and the only place that I like to stay when returning home to Rhode Island.

SPECIAL thanks to Carol, the Sales Director, and also to Madeha and Natasha. All were an absolutely pleasure to deal with and should be recognized for their great service. Also, there were other hotel associates who were very gracious as well, however sadly I cannot recall their names.

Bottom line - NYLO is unique, beautiful, stylish, and comfortable. The bed is out of this world (see picture) and the restaurant is absolutely gorgeous.

Stay at NYLO - You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Much thanks for your review. I’m delighted to know that you received the wonderful service that our hotel prides itself on. That is just as it should be.
We know and appreciate that even the smallest details do matter when traveling. We hope you will visit us again sooner than next Christmas.
It would be a pleasure to host you.

Jackson Donoyan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Omni Providence Hotel
#4 of 13 in Providence
Downtown Providence
Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel
Hotel Providence
#3 of 13 in Providence

Been to NYLO Providence/Warwick? Share your experiences!