“Clean, unique, priced right”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Detroit, Michigan
“Clean, unique, priced right”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Two night stay was perfect. Loft style room was unique and appropriately furnished. Walking distance from movies, shopping and food. Try Fat Bellies Irish pub for a couple of drinks and snacks across the street.

• Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Wysiwg
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
What picture-perfect, thoughtful, concise review. We're delighted you enjoyed staying with us.
Thank you so much. We look forward to your return.

Jackson Donoyan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (277)
Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed December 3, 2013

If you are a business traveler who needs a quiet and relaxing evening after work or couple looking to recharge and reenergize, this is the place for you. The decor is awesome, loft style rooms in what was once one of the many mills located in RI. The lobby is hip, The Loft restaurant and bar is a great place for a relaxing libation or a really delicious meal. The rooms are one of a kind. From large and luxurious beds that you'll never want to get out of, to the absolute coolest bathrooms with the greatest showerheads ever! Do yourself a favor. Dont take my word for it, just make a reservation and become a convert like me. I guarantee that this will be the only hotel in RI that you will visit.

2 Thank Jon B
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
WOW – What a spot on headline. I’m smiling ear to ear as I write this response.
Your experience helps us continue to provide the highest possible level of quality to all our guests.
We are delighted to see that you enjoyed your visit; it is our goal to make your visit relaxing and enjoyable.
It is the satisfaction of guests like you that keeps us in business and fuels us to keep trying to be the best in Rhode Island; it is a true compliment to hear that we have done so for you!
We are appreciative that you support others to try us, and we thank you for that.
Looking forward to your return.

Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I lived in Providence and always heard that NYLO was great, so after I moved away, I chose it when I went back to visit for Thanksgiving. I arrived late at night, and so it was a little dark outside and I started having second thoughts. I left my car in front while I checked in. Then I walked in the door. I was greeted warmly and welcomed by the front desk staff. They pointed out the parking, which was actually very convenient.
The hotel is one of those old New England factories that was renovated. The lobby is very modern and beautiful. When I got to my room, I couldn't believe how beautiful it was. I had a king sized bed, and my room overlooked the river. I was high enough up and there were enough trees around that I could leave my shade open. The room continues the modern look, with exposed pipes overhead. My room was small, but the furnishings were compact. It was actually quite cozy. The bathroom was also very modern with nice amenities. I could have used a little bit more counter space, but the shelves below the sink made it work. Good water pressure in the shower - always a good thing. The bed was super comfy. Housekeeping left a free bottle of water each day.
I had breakfast twice in the restaurant, and both were very good. They also were not as pricey as some restaurants I've seen lately. I didn't visit the bar, as my guests and I brought our own wine to my room.
The hotel is directly across from Warwick Mall, which I thought might be inovenient, but the location was surprisingly convenient. Easy to get in and out of the hotel, easy to get to I-95 and other main roads.
Overall, my stay was great and I will absolutely stay there again the next time I visit..

Room Tip: Ask for a river view.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Margie S
Thank you for your wonderfully insightful review. I couldn’t have explained all the great features within the hotel better, thank you.
We are so happy you enjoyed the riverfront view of the room, also had the opportunity to enjoy all the amenities and experienced the delicious food in the restaurant.
Thank you for recognizing our hardworking and attentive staff.
We look forward to your return.

New Bern, North Carolina
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Think cool, hip and trendy, with very comfy beds, and a Keurig cafe maker, and you have this great spot for couples and business - our favorite place to stay in RI.

But a few notes to the Food and Beverage Manager... great restaurant and food, and a really beautiful lounge but... $13 for a Cosmo is over the top... 'spresso is served in small 'spresso cups, and when a shot of Sambuca is ordered straight up with it, it does not all get combined in a regular coffee cup and served cold... $10.00 pancakes deserve warmed, real maple syrple.

A side note to the GM - Harout, the shuttle driver, is truly a Good Will Ambassador whether in the van or in the lobby.

Room Tip: Check prices with Orbitz but book directly with Nylo online or with the hotel. Join the Nylo Club. T...
2 Thank GringoDave47
It is a true compliment to the team knowing that your visit was relaxing and enjoyable, thank you for writing another great review.
Please know that I share all guests great experiences with our team, they will be thrilled to learn that you enjoyed the service throughout the hotel. I will certainly address your thoughts with our Food and Beverage Director.
Thank you for recognizing Harout exclusively; he truly is an intricate piece to our success.
I will say so long, as I know you will return.

Kuala Kencana, Papua, Indonesia
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We stayed there couple days ago, on a road trip across Northeast US. The hotel is really nice, and a big departure from the normal hotel we usually stay in. It looks like a converted old building, by the looks of it, did it very well. It feels trendy and welcoming at the same time. The location is also good enough, right across from a big mall. If you ever need something to eat, a food court is right across the street.

The staff in the reception area is very helpful and quick. Check in/out took a minute. The room is on the smaller side, but still acceptable to us. The wall is bare concrete, as is the floor. It can be cold in the winter though. It is great that they cover both both sides of the bed with curtain. The bathroom is clean and modern. The bed sheet is so soft and comfortable. Overall, this is a hotel that we will be happy to come back again.

Room Tip: We stayed at Room *11. Facing the parking lot.
2 Thank Wilibona
Wilibona,

How wonderful you were traveling the Northeast, I’m so happy you decided to make the change and stay with us, and yes we are out of the ordinary, truly a unique hotel.
Hopefully on your next visit we will have available rooms facing the Pawtuxet River that runs along the back side of the hotel. Thank you for you kind and positive review.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Fabulous rehab of an historic mill building conveniently located off the I95 and close to Providence. Girls weekend away from Boston included the Anoushka Shankar concert in Cranston and a stay at the beautifully designed and very comfortable NYLO Warwick. Beds are really cushy. As an architect, I was highly impressed by the attention to detail, finishes, lighting, and layout of both the room and hotel amenities. The bar was fun and trendy in the evening, turns into a sun filled brunch venue with a beautiful river view. Food was yummy, staff was very friendly and competent. Reminded us of some of the Phillip Stark theatrical type boutique hotels you might find in NYC, but Warwick RI? What a surprise. Go. It's a great value and a perfect get away close to Boston/Providence.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Suki T
Thank you so much for the glowing review. Sometimes there’s nothing more relaxing than a great weekend getaway and to experience Indian or another World Classical Concert.
We’re so happy that you were able to enjoy yourselves, and had a fantastic stay with us during your escape.
We pride ourselves on our high service standards, and are pleased to hear that you were impressed with attention to detail within our hotel; and that you thoroughly enjoyed the food & beverage offerings in The LOFT Bar & Restaurant and various amenities.
We hope to see you back soon.

Pinehurst, North Carolina
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is something really different from your average New England chain hotel. Built in an old mill and repurposed into an industrial/modern loft hotel, amazingly comfortable bed and great rain shower. Individual Mitsubishi climate control (great on one of the coldest weekends so far this fall/winter). The restaurant and bar were great, with a nautical feel and lots of sunny windows for breakfast. The lobby/library is relaxing with music and lots of books to borrow and read. Two "egg" chairs are suspended from the ceiling and make almost an "isolation chamber" to read in. Also offered is the Stay and Fly program where you can stay one night before you jet away from TF Green airport and leave your car parked on property. Airport shuttle is provided. We will do that soon.

Room Tip: Even numbered rooms are overlooking the Paxtuxet River. I'll be sure to ask Randi for one next...
1 Thank Massnurse
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
Wow, what an incredibly insightful review – thank you so much, and we couldn’t have said it better ourselves! We always appreciate this type of praise for the style and the décor of the hotel and most importantly our staff. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to everyone.
We look forward to your return.

Jackson Donoyan
Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Omni Providence Hotel
#4 of 12 in Providence
Downtown Providence
Renaissance Providence Downtown Hotel
Hotel Providence
#3 of 12 in Providence

Been to NYLO Providence/Warwick? Share your experiences!