“NYLO Providence/Warwick”

NYLO Providence/Warwick
Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Recently spent an evening at the NYLO Providence/Warwick. Unfortunately, we checked in very late and, since we only booked one evening, we didn't have enough time to fully enjoy all this property has to offer. The design was unlike any place my friend or I had ever stayed; very modern but we both loved it. The room was probably the best appointed room I ever stayed in; a small sofa, desk and chair, wonderful shower and beds. The price was the best we could find in the area. All the staff that we encountered were extremely friendly. Look forward to coming back and would highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank bigsully
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

You're very nice to post this review in such a short time you were here. You’ve captured the essence of our property from a facilities standpoint, as well as our staff and service. We really enjoy what we do here, and consistently challenge ourselves to keep raising the bar with respect to Hospitality and how it is delivered by each and every one of us.
We look forward to your return.

Jackson Donoyan

Write a ReviewReviews (1,109)

Reviewed October 28, 2013

We are reluctant to post such an excellent review because we worry that NYLO will become so popular that we won't be able to get a room the next time we visit!!! Everything was wonderful from the friendly hospitality of the Front Desk staff (Natasha, Tonya, Randy) , to the unique decor, to the free and convenient parking, and ending with the most comfy bed ever!! We did not have time to partake of the great-smelling aromas coming from the kitchen, but we will next time we stay. We had a business meeting in Providence and sight-seeing in Newport, and this was a great location! We look forward to our next visit!

Room Tip: We had a fantastic river view. I could hear a bit of road noise at first, but the comfy bed lulled m...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Reginagirl1969

You're very generous with the headline of your review. Thank you for staying with us and posting this laconic and very positive review. I will be certain to mention to the team members as you have recognized them by name within your posting.
Your intent to return many times is exactly the response we try to induce from all our guests
Hopefully; I'll have the opportunity to thank you in person on your return visit.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

This hotel is on a "deserted" side street across from a mall, but on a canal. It is an old warehouse that has been renovated into an excellent, nouveau, boutique hotel with a beautiful outdoor area on the canal. The rooms are warm despite the concrete floors and walls and the mattresses are very comfortable. The only critique would be that the bath linens could be softer. Great experience overall.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Bethany H
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Were so happy you enjoyed your visit here with us. Although our hotel is located on one of the most traveled streets in our City the entrance for the hotel is on a quiet less traveled street.
Our hotel is located across the street from the mall set along the Pawtuxet River with magnificent views in which all guest admire.
We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I fly for a living. I've stayed in many hotels over the years. By far this is the best place I've stayed. The hotel staff is very helpful...very welcoming when you arrive at the hotel. I've stayed at this hotel a lot. I've never had a bad experience. I have to say the beds are amazing....so comfy!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Megz18
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

I have a huge smile on my face as I write this response. We are truly humbled by your posting. Your judgments regarding the hotel are dead on and I can only say that you returning to stay with us consistently is what we all work so hard and hope for.
Thank you and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed here couple of times for a week long on each visit. The best thing I like about this place aside of being a little bit different from a typical hotel, is the bed. You never want to get up when you are already in it. If you wanted to know what I mean, you better try it yourself. And I did say - little bit different from a typical hotel. It is because it was an old industrial building turned into a hotel with a beautifully designed nostalgic rooms. They also have fairly good restaurant and a quite large riverside terrace. They have huge fitness gym. Now, if you want to sleep during the day because you might be working at night, just be aware that you will hear sounds from room attendants cleaning the other rooms. Restaurant, Mall, Gas stations are just nearby. As a whole, I would recommend this place.

Room Tip: I would not recommend rooms near emergency exits and elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank GTCube

Thank you for taking the time to write this detailed review; we appreciate the kind words regarding our staff and convenient location. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
We look forward to your return.

Jackson donoyan

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I purchased a livingsocial voucher for a 1-night stay which came with a food credit to use at the loft restaurant. Everything was amazing and I'd love to return and also stay at other nylo hotels because of this experience. I was initially attracted to this hotel because of the appearance, it is a warehouse converted to a loft-style hotel which is very unique and different from the chain hotels. The loft atmosphere of the room was so cozy and comfortable, I got a room with a river view and it was just amazing. We had some issues locking our door and they immediately sent someone up to help us fix it. It would help if the room came with a mini fridge.

I used the food credit at the loft restaurant, we decided to sit outdoors so we can enjoy the river view and nice weather. The view is amazing! The waiter wasn't all that friendly but it didn't affect how much I loved this hotel. They have a lounge area with billards and some comfy lounge sofas that we relaxed on while waiting for lunch to be served at the restaurant. The lobby area is also very cool with the hanging chairs and library decor.

Overall, the style of this hotel is what made it worthwhile. Not a 5-star luxury hotel but if you want to go for a cozy and unique stay, I definitely recommend it!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank wswong13
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Thank you so much for this great headline and your review. We at property level are ecstatic that we have set the pace for all of our NYLO properties, all of our properties are unique in their own way and yet we all strive with the common goal of insuring all our guest have the most amazing experience and return consistently.
We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

So glad I found this place. It's and hidden gem near Providence, RI and well situated between ocean coast and Boston. The place is really stunning, it has an industrial look with warm feeling in an old industrial building with old brick walls with ocean atmosphere. New hotel in very old place, nice staff, free in-front parking, amazing terrace over the river, a really decent price, what else do we need ?

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JM_L91

Thank you for this very nice review. You focused on our location within the state. It really is second to none of all the hotel options in Warwick/Providence. Your kind words about our staff and facilities are also appreciated.
We do hope you'll return; and thank you very much for staying with us.

Jackson Donoyan

Also consider these accommodations in or near Warwick
Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick
Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport
Radisson Hotel Providence Airport
Hotel Providence
Hotel Providence
#1 of 13 in Providence
Best Western Airport Inn
Holiday Inn Express Warwick/Providence

Been to NYLO Providence/Warwick? Share your experiences!