Hotel is advertised as Providence although it is a 15 minute drive to the city, area is sketchy. When I arrived to the desk a young woman greeted me with a 30 dollar above internet listing. When I told her if margin in price there was no offer for the lower pricing. Room was modern and clean. The air/heating unit was so loud I had to nor use it once trying to sleep due to the chatter and clanging the unit made. Awoke in the AM to use the krups for coffee, 2 coffees available both decaf needed caffeine to start day. Blow dryer available had what was supposed to be a retractable cord.... May retract if I could have ever for it to come out to be used. I was bit impressed spending $130 for a room, I could have got a room with a view downtown. Next trip I will.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NYLO Warwick is beautifully situated along the Pawtuxet River in the heart of New England. The hotel pays tribute to the region's stunning beaches and marinas by blending NYLO's urban, industrial design with a whimsical nautical expression, creating an aesthetic that is unique, comfortable, and inspiring. The hotel attracts business and leisure travelers alike with chic loft-style accommodations, NYLO's signature Loft Bar & Restaurant, a state-of-the-art gym, and 1,450 square feet of meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your NYLO Providence/Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Providence/Warwick Hotel Warwick
- Nylo Providence Hotel Warwick