Stayed overnight and I really liked the in "industrial" feel of the hotel. Staff was courteous and helpful and made you feel welcome. The room was very nice with concrete floors and walls...very different from what you would expect in a hotel. Furniture and bed were comfortable. Nice roomy shower. The lobby area was unique with that "industrial" feel concrete and modern wood furniture. Bar was excellent, waitress and bartenders very nice, and friendly. Stay for breakfast next morning, buffet was terrific and the staff worked hard to keep everyone happy. Would definitely go back...!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NYLO Warwick is beautifully situated along the Pawtuxet River in the heart of New England. The hotel pays tribute to the region's stunning beaches and marinas by blending NYLO's urban, industrial design with a whimsical nautical expression, creating an aesthetic that is unique, comfortable, and inspiring. The hotel attracts business and leisure travelers alike with chic loft-style accommodations, NYLO's signature Loft Bar & Restaurant, a state-of-the-art gym, and 1,450 square feet of meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your NYLO Providence/Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Providence/Warwick Hotel Warwick
- Nylo Providence Hotel Warwick