I stayed here for 1 night on the way down to NYC. The hotel is in the old Fruit of the Loom factory building that has been lovingly restored into a chic, trendy, VERY comfortable hotel. The beds are super comfy and the rooms themselves are very upscale and different. Think NYC loft - with concrete floors, huge windows overlooking the river, high ceilings, etc. The bathroom has an opaque glass curved wall that surrounds the shower and backs onto the bedroom. If you are into complete privacy, this may be a problem, You can just see shadows behind the glass, no details. There is in room wifi, an I home clock radio, and every other amenity you could imagine. For the low price per night, you can't beat it. It is 5 mins. from the highway, tucked into a nice area overlooking the river. You can also walk across the street to the mall if that is your thing. I would definitely stay at the Nylo again when coming to the Providence area. Highly recommended !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NYLO Warwick is beautifully situated along the Pawtuxet River in the heart of New England. The hotel pays tribute to the region's stunning beaches and marinas by blending NYLO's urban, industrial design with a whimsical nautical expression, creating an aesthetic that is unique, comfortable, and inspiring. The hotel attracts business and leisure travelers alike with chic loft-style accommodations, NYLO's signature Loft Bar & Restaurant, a state-of-the-art gym, and 1,450 square feet of meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your NYLO Providence/Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Providence/Warwick Hotel Warwick
- Nylo Providence Hotel Warwick