“Just okay, there are better hotels in the area.”

Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for the weekend (6/26-6/30) mostly because of price and the fact that our first choice (Springfield Hilton Suites) was booked during that time. Well, sometimes you get what you pay for. The staff as this hotel was very nice and accommodating no complaints about them. The room however was a different story. The bed was very uncomfortable, no cover sheet except for a form sheet that was very poor quality. We did not get a good nights sleep the entire stay. The room was small and the kitchen while it was functional and mostly clean, was very outdated and the counter had a missing section. The temperature control was very responsive and kept us cool and warm when asked. The wireless internet was a good surprise. First off it was free and secondly it was fast for everything I did. We paid $52/night for this which was significantly cheaper than any hotel in the area but now I wish looking back we had paid a little more for more comfort. I would not recommend staying at this hotel unless price is your one and only criteria.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. The concerns you raised in your review are very troubling to me as we continuously strive to ensure every guest experience results in fond memories and an enjoyable experience. While we were able to provide you with good service, I deeply apologize that you were not able to get a good night sleep due to the bed condition and found your room to be in an unsuitable condition. I would love an opportunity to speak with you further in regards to your experience so I may rectify the challenges you encountered in your guest room. I may be reached at 401.732.6667 or also via email at wrw@extendedstay.com . Thank you again for your valuable feedback and I look forward to speaking with you further.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed over the long weekend. The checking in and checking out was OK. The staff was nice and helpful, helped us with figuring out places to see and eat. The accomodations were comfortable, though a set of linens for my son were missing (we did book 3 people in advance). When we asked for additional set, there were no blankets. Also, it would be great to have a set of weights in the Fitness Room. The breakfast was OK - some choices of muffins, oatmeal, apples, but around 9am there were not much left. In this respect, having a kitchennete helped. Having good coffee available the whole day was great! The location was very convenient, close to highways. The patio was very inviting. The pool would be a great addition. Since we had a suite it was hard to get the comfy temperature in the room without A/C.

Room Tip: The suite would be nice.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback from your recent stay with us here at Extended Stay America, Providence-Airport. We are continually training our staff and looking for ways to better our guests experience, so I sincerely thank you for bringing the challenges you encountered to my attention, such as the missing set of extra linens and a blanket. I was very pleased however to hear that you enjoyed your experience and found the property to be inviting and our staff to be helpful. I very much hope to welcome you back to the property soon!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My husband & I just had a great stay here. Clean, cozy suite with nice kitchenette. Wonderful staff (including Jenn!). 5-10 minute ride to Boston train, airport, grocery stores, restaurants, malls, movies. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Judith - I thank you for taking the time to express your feelings in regards to your recent stay with us. I greatly appreciate you kind comments about the service you received from Jenn and the rest of our team. We look forward to welcoming you back so you may take advantage of our convenient location and all that Rhode Island has to offer!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had a hard time checking in. Staff was unable to give discount emailed. Charged full rate with discount credit to my account when checking out. You could smell weed in the hallways. Room old and not cleaned well. Screen in room broken. Light and fan broken in bathroom. No ice in the hotel. No quarters at the front desk to do laundry. Ice maker broken in fridge. Don't stay here!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you so much for allowing me to speak with you in regards to the unfortunate experience you had with us. As we discussed, I take our guests' concerns very seriously and I have reported your maintenance concerns to my team to rectify them immediately. The challenges in which you encountered with the front desk have provided great training opportunities for my team and I thank you for bringing them to my attention. We continually strive to improve our guests experience as well as the service we offer our guests and feedback such as yours make that possible. If you would like to discuss your experience further please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me and I truly hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you so you may have a true Extended Stay America, Providence-Airport experience.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is the third time I have stayed at these hotels. I have always had a pleasant experience. Rooms are comfortable and have all the amenities including a dishwasher and full size refrigerator! This location is perfect with many restaurants and stores nearby. The front desk staff, Jenn and Michael offered exceptional service. The two REALLY went out of their way to assist me with a business problem I was having.The quality of service they offered was superb and I will remember them when I stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

When staying with Extended Stay America you can rest assured that not only will you receive the greatest value for your dollar but also will receive superior service through out your stay. I am delighted to find that you have experienced this at all three of the locations at which you have stayed. Our staff is truly dedicated to providing our guests with fond memories of their time spent with us and we cant wait to welcome you back to repeat the experience a fourth time! Thank you again for you kind words.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is great value at this location. We stay here several times per year. The price, staff and the rooms are more than what u get at other chains even paying more! Very friendly and accommodating staff. They are very per friendly also.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you so much for providing your feedback on your recent experience with us. Our staff strives to provide first class service to all of our guests and I am delighted to know you were able to experience this during your time with us. Extended Stay America prides itself on the amenities we offer in our guest rooms guaranteeing you convenience and the best possible value. Having a full size refrigerator, microwave, garbage disposal, stove, a dishwasher, all cooking utensils, and heartfelt service is essential to provide that home away from home atmosphere. We cant wait to welcome you back home!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I had never stayed at an extended stay before and was quite apprehensive. We have traveled all around the world and have stayed in a lot of hotels from dumps to presidential suites. This was one of our best experiences. It is located off "the beaten path" so it was soooo quiet! No noise at all. Since RI is the size of a postage stamp, everything was in close proximity via our rental car. The beds were very comfortable, and ice and filtered drinking water in the room. The staff was extremely accommodating and the hotel manager Michael went out of his way to make sure that any concerns were addressed and he took care of them. The property was very attractive and though we did not get to take advantage of it,(rain) the courtyard was very attractive and inviting.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Karl,

I'm so happy we was able to alleviate your apprehensions. It was such a pleasure having you as our guest while visiting our small postage stamp size state! I'm delighted you found the property and our staff to be welcoming, comfortable and accommodating. We cant wait to welcome you back to Extended Stay America, Providence-Airport! Thanks again!