“Service excellent and genuine.”

Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Booked this hotel at the last moment for my daughters graduation. We were not sure what to expect as this was the only hotel available and clearly a budget option.
We were welcomed with such warmth and friendliness it really amazed us. We flew in from Europe so were very bleary eyed. Michael, the GM, made sure we were checked in quickly and efficiently. Then after getting to the room he brought us coffee. The service level remained at this standard throughout the stay, efficient, friendly and sincere. We will return.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

After Expedia made a mistake, and booked us a smoking room after it was clearly stated on
Our reservation confirmation that we booked a non-smoking room, Jenn graciously saved the day and gave us the last non-smoking room with an upgrade. We travel with our kids and the idea of inhaling carcinogens all night was rather unsettling. We definitely appreciated the hospitality and consideration after traveling in the car all day. This hotel was comfortable for us at this price point.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Original booking through Homestead Suites - now extended Stay America. Very friendly staff upon arrival. We were given a room on the first floor, spoke with the Front Desk Agent and move to an upper floor being two single females. Continental breakfast offered. This hotel does not provide daily maid service. You collect your clean towels from the Front Desk. The Manager is very accommodating so if you have any issues, please speak with the Front Desk and or the Manager and I'm sure they will work out a solution which will meet your approval. They certainly did with us.

Room Tip: If you are a single female, request hotel on upper level if in doubt. Good location to Malls which w...
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The staff was very helpful and accomodating. The room was clean and exactly what I expected. The hotel was easy to find. I hope to be able to return here when I visit in the fall. I really want to praise the staff. Everyone I dealt with was cheeful, warm, helpful and professional.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Gale - Thank you so much for your kind words. One of the best parts of my job is getting to see our teams hard work and dedication pay off in the form of positive guest reviews. I am happy to hear we were able to not only provide you with a clean, comfortable guest room, but also great customer service.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly as it would be my pleasure to personally reserve your next visit for you. I can be reached at wrw@extnededstay.com. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the fall!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

My father and I have been here for about 5 weeks now and our stay has been absolutely wonderful. The staff here has went above and beyond on more than one occassion. One night the A/C in our room quit working, understanding that anything man made is subject to failure at any time, my dad told the desk if they could get us a fan we would be ok until maintenance came in the morning. Around 10am the next morning maintenance was here with a brand new A/C unit and in 15 minutes they had it swapped out with no signs they had ever been here. Also, the weekly housekeeping staff and the Grab and Go breakfast are both awesome. The staff here is always smiling and do a great job making it so you don't even know your not at home. If you come to Rhode Island for a visit and don't stay here your missing out.

Room Tip: Any room here is excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Johnny - Thank you for your wonderful review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the teams attentiveness and ability to exceed your expectations I was also delighted to hear that our team was able to create a "home away from home" for you!

Again I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to providing you first class service for the remainder of your stay!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My family and I stayed here in early May for a weekend. The staff were very friendly and helpful but there was pet hair on the blankets. The sofa arms were very dirty and the T.V. reception was very poor. We didn't spend a lot of time in the room other than to sleep and shower. I don't think that i waould stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide me with your feedback from your recent visit. While I was very happy to find that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful I was quite disappointed to learn of the unacceptable condition of your room when you arrived. We strive to ensure that every guest who steps foot into our lobby leaves with a positive and memorable experience. I deeply apologize that we were not able to accomplish this goal during your visit. I take our guests feedback very seriously and would love an opportunity to discuss this with you further. At your convenience please feel free to reach out to me at wrw@extendedstay.com Thank you again for your extremely valuable feedback and I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I had travelled to Rhode Island for work at Citizens bank and this hotel was the best I could get for short term when lease is not possible. Good service and special mention for Jen for being very sweet!! Will visit again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to highlight your positive experience with us. We especially loved hearing that the staff provided you with such wonderful service, specifically Jen. At Extended Stay America we strive to offer great rooms at great rates. I am so pleased to know that we were able to do this for you during your long term stay and plan to allow us the opportunity to serve you in the future.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back!