“Great place to stay for value n staff was very pleasant too.going back for another stay asap.highly recommend for the value etc”

Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I highly recommend this place as great airport location right off route 95,a lot of businesses around n restraunts .staff was very pleasant .not too impressed with the breakfast to go as they should provide more choices to choose from and also provide various juices as well.but overall liked a lot and am going back for another stay asap for the value.first time staying w this chain n highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2013
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased that you intend to visit us again after your first visit with an Extended Stay America.

We are sorry you did not enjoy our Grab 'n Go Breakfast. Most of our guests like having the ability to grab a coffee and a bit of food before leaving the hotel for a day of work. We'll be sure to take your comments regarding the breakfast to others.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We truly appreciate your thoughts as well as your patronage. Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Me and my fiance had stayed here a couple weeks ago,and our Room wasent ready when we arrived,so the women at the front desk had upgraded us,not sure her name but she was very friendly and made our stay enjoyable...will stay here.again..thank you

• Stayed: February 2013
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay with your fiance. While I am sorry to hear that your room wasn't ready upon your arrival, I am certainly glad to hear that we made it right for you.

We will certainly share your comments to our team members for two reasons. First, to let them know where we failed, and second, to let them know that we turned your "complaint" into gold by acting quickly to solve it.

Thanks again - and here's to a great life together with your future spouse!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We have been bouncing around from hotel to hotel for more than a month now, and I am pleased to say that EXTENDED STAY AMERICA is the best place we have stayed at yet. The management is friendly and very helpful. The maids and custodians keep everything running clean and smoothly which is nice considering we ourselves and a very clean people. In comparison I can honestly say it is a step above the rest. The room is fairly cozy and everything was in working order. The room is well designed and definatly makes the most out of what little space there is. I especially appreciate being given a room close to an exit near the parking lot. My family has handicaps and its nice to know some people care about those who need the special accommodations. We don't feel like second class citizens here, we feel at as if we are part of a family here and honestly we feel at home. We have had no complaints of any kind and I'm praying that it remains as such. I would highly recommend this place to any and all for any reason.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay at our property. We are very happy to have had you as our guest and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay as well as the staff.

We pride ourselves at providing our guests with clean, comfortable rooms coupled with exemplary service. It appears we have done just that.

We will be sure to share your comments to all of our team members. We will also be sure to look forward to your return to our hotel. Thank you again!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I agree with other travelers that the hotel is well-managed.

When I arrived, I realized I had forgotten the cell phone charger, so for outgoing calls, I chose to use the hotel's phone system instead. Having traveled, I realize a great deal of caution needs to be exercised because of excess charges, and not surprisingly, the phone "rules" were clearly posted on the suite's bulletin board, indicating which areas were considered "free local calls."

Since all my calls would be to the same area code, and it said in 12-point BOLD type, "To make calls in the 508 area code, dial 9 + 1 + 508 + NUMBER". Following that, in 9-point regular type, it listed four exchanges which, of course, to someone not a resident of the area, would mean nothing.

Since it was during the Blizzard, I made numerous "free" calls, knowing everyone would be home. When I checked out, though, in addition to the room cost, I had logged up $182 [one-hundred-eighty-two-dollars] in phone charges, which the manager told me were not negotiable.

My sense is the hotel knows very well that listing exchanges, in small type, in an area which a traveler would have no idea about, is a form of extorting fees from the unsuspecting.

When I inquired whether 800-number calls were considered "free" (had I used a prepaid phone card), the answer I got from the manager was, "Sometimes, sometimes not. To be sure, better to put the call through the switchboard." That hardly boosted my confidence in the integrity of their phone system.

By all means, stay here -- I'm sure you'll be pleased overall. Just scrupulously watch your in-suite phone usage. (By the way, as I was checking out, there was a phone right at the desk, even facing the hotel guest. I asked if I could use it to make a local call to get a taxi, and was told it wasn't programmed to make outside local calls, and that I should use my cell phone! Wow.)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of the Extended Stay America Airport Warwick. I am pleased to hear that you felt the hotel was well managed. We take a lot of pride in providing a true “home away from home” experience. I am sorry to hear that the phone system was a bit troublesome for you. I will be sure to share this review with the entire team, and use it to assist in providing better service for all of our future guests!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel - a last minute booking due to a winter storm and several days of power outages in the area. Customer service was great. Staff was friendly. My wife and two cats loved the accommodations. Kitchen facilities were fine. Check-in and check-out quick and efficient. Easy access to great local restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you for your review concerning your stay. The storm affected many people in the area, and I am glad we were able to accommodate you! I will share this feedback with the entire team, and I hope that we are able to welcome you again in the near future!!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

As a professional business traveler, I have had my share of nights in different hotels, and have made it a point to assist fellow professionals by leaving reviews. While this hotel is nothing special as far as beds / decorations / amenities, where is does sparkle is customer service. Upon arrival, I was greeted with a smile, which means something after long travel days. During my stay, I was given every common courtesy from the front desk staff, (Jen was especially helpful on several occasions) and am thankful for their kindness.

I would recommend this location based on the individuals who are employed here; as a kind person, I like to be surrounded by kind and helpful people, and those two words describe the employees here.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your recent feedback about your stay. We offer a clean, comfortable room, at a reasonable rate. I am pleased to see that we met this expectation. I will share your feedback with Jen, and the rest of the team. Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to welcoming you in the very near future!

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

Lets try this again.. Tried to write a review last week before we left.. Hope this one goes through.. My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a while and let me just say they exceeded and excelled in most areas!! The manager Michael is friendly and goes out his way to help!! The rest of the staff front desk, housekeeping etc. are terrific and very helpful.. If you need a place to stay for a while please consider staying here. They make you feel comfortable and at ease..

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for providing feedback about your most recent stay. I see that you have stayed with us many times before. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much that you keep returning! I am also happy to hear that Michael provided great service during your stay. I will share your positive review with our entire team. Thanks again!