“Awesome staff specifically Jen” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport

Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Awesome staff specifically Jen”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I stayed here during my work assignment. Hotel is clean and comfortable. Jen from front desk staff is awesome and kind hearted. I arrived quite late night after long haul overseas travel and Jen welcomed us with a smile, ensured hassle-free check-in, explined each and every facilities like breakfast, shuttle service schedules,room service details and diligently answered all the queries. Great job Jen!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
      Cleanliness
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Thank you for providing feedback concerning your most recent stay. I am happy to hear that Jen provided you with exceptional customer service. We try our best each and every day to ensure our guests get the best “home away from home” experience possible. We look forward to welcoming you again, should your travels bring you back to Rhode Island.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

The staff at this hotel has gone above and beyond for myself and my husband.. In a tough situation right now and the manger Michael has been wonderful... Has a heart of gold..The girls at the front desk are very helpful and friendly... Always there to help with anything or just to talk..

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I am very pleased to hear that Michael, and the rest of our staff exceeded your expectations. We take a lot of pride in ensuring each guest has a memorable experience. I am glad to see things were to your satisfaction. Thank you again for you time, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Tampa Bay area
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Stayed 3 weeks working in area before I started getting red welts all over my face, neck, and arms; I found out it can take 2 weeks to react to bites; removed mattress and found bed bugs between mattress and box springs, and also inside the pillows. I had over 90 itchy red bites! Management viewed the bugs and gave me 3 rolls of quarters to do my laundry. ( They did not offer to assist) They offered a 3 night refund, which was not close to adequate. I requested they reimburse me for my luggage and pillows which had to be left, a small dry cleaning bill, a pair of shoes ruined in the dryer, and a days's wages since I spent an entire day laundering, cleaning, and packing all my belongings. I thought this was pretty reasonable seeing as how I have heard of people sueing for big $$. Instead of reimbursing my lodging and expenses, management refused to return my phone calls and emails, then their insurance company stated that I may have brought in the bugs!!! How insulting! I will NEVER stay at another Homestead Suites or Extended Stay! Watch out!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank jeanilb1
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a recent review regarding your stay. I want to apologize for your less than acceptable experience. We will use this feedback to improve our overall service, and quality. Thank you again for your feedback.
Westminster, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 21, 2012

A fair value for a fair room. Nothing extravagant but there is enough room so you don't feel cramped. The cable system is lacking but wasn't a big deal for me as I rarely watch TV. There is a two burner cook top in the room which is sufficient but you won't be cooking gourmet meals in there, at least I won't. I couldn't anyway with a full stove and oven but that is beside the point. There are many good restaurants in the area if you don't feel like cooking. The staff is very friendly and helpful, especially Jen. Jen is an asset to the organization and my new standard by which to judge hotel staff in the future. I will be returning to this property.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback concerning your recent stay. I want you to know that we have upgrades in the works for our cable channel offerings. I am also pleased to see that Jen provide you with GREAT service. I will share this review with our entire team, and use it to help us improve where you felt we were lacking. Thank you again for your time.
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

This hotel is well priced for the few ammenities they offer which is a continental breakfast with your choice of bagels, prewrapped pastries, a few juices and some fresh fruit and free coffee 24/7. If you are looking for more, you will need to look elsewhere. There is no pool or hot tub. The one great thing this hotel has going for it is the very helpful staff, especially a English Lady with the name of Jen.

Room Tip: This hotel does have smoking and non smoking rooms rooms. I stayed in room 113 which is on the left...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent review of the Homestead Studio Suites in Warwick. I am very happy to see that Jen provided you with the great service that we have become known for. We hope to see you during your next visit! Thanks again.
Jersey City, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is my 2nd time staying at this facility. The room was clean and reasonably priced. The staff are friendly and accomodating. The free bagels and wrapped treats for breakfast are a plus. Coffee and tea being available at other times too makes the stay cozy. Free Showtime made me catch up on Homeland... :-) Free wifi enabled me to check emails and communicate efficiently. Keep up the good work!

Some issues: The fridge is full size and tends to be a tad noisy. The dishwasher also is full-size and not necessary for the few items in the kitchen that require cleaning. Th hotel might utilize those spaces for other accomodations. The cabinetry (bathroom and kitchen) could use updating.

Thank you.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback during your recent stay at the Homestead Studio Suites in Warwick. I am very pleased to see that you really enjoyed your stay. We strive each day to make sure we provide GREAT service to every guest. I will be sure to share this review with our entire team. Thank you again for your time, and input.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

I had a very nice stay. Jen was very pleasant and extremely helpful. She is a real asset to your organization. I liked being in charge of my accommodations. The price was very reasonable. I would stay there on my next family visit.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your recent feedback concerning your stay! I am glad to hear that Jen was helpful during your visit. We really value all the feedback from each of our guests, and hope to see you again very soon!