“Front desk Jen”

Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Best customer service everrrrr jen personally printed maps of surrounding area to help guests find food she did this at her home!!! There's so much more but bottom line this lady deserves to be in management I loved her attitude and help compelled to download this app and give a review in her honor

• Stayed: November 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you for your recent review of the Homestead Studio Suites Hotel. I am very pleased to hear that Jen provided the excellent customer service that we are known for! Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you during your next trip to Rhode Island!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

I am staying here from last 3 months. The staffs are really good. Jen is really helpful and always ready to help. The room is used to be clean and also the transport is provided everyday to the nearby malls.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to complete an online review about the Homestead Studio Suites in Warwick Rhode Island. I am pleased to see that we met your expectations during your stay. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of any further assistance. Curtis Carlson ccarlson@extendedstay.com

Reviewed November 3, 2012

I stayed four nights around the end of 2012 Oct (yes, when Hurricane Sandy was strking the area!). Free breakfast can be prepared eariler than 6am the time they announce as the start time, which enabled me to have very early breakfast to go to the airport (4:30am). The free shuttle bus to the airport was nice too.

Although not mentioned on the introduction page on the website, the free wifi is available. If you do not mind walking for about 10 min to a bus stop, a nice Warwick shopping mall (macy's, taret, etc) is in a reachable distance - only two bus stop away - in addition to a couple of large stores like Stop&Shop near that bus stop.

I would say this hotel is perfect for a person who travels for business for a couple of days with some light shopping in mind.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your positive feedback concerning your recent trip to the Homestead Studio Suites in Warwick Rhode Island. We pride ourselves on providing a “home away from home” experience. On behalf of the entire staff, thank you for choosing us while traveling! Curtis Carlson

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Past two stays they have stuck us in a stinky filthy smoking room and we don't smoke... Management and staff did nothing to help other than say they were sold out but we did book a room a few days in advance but still got forced to take a smoking room... Manager stinks he entered our room while my husband was in it and my husband didnt answer but the manager walked in anyway... Don't think they are allowed to do that.. Overall too many bad experiences very hesitant to stay here anymore.. Seems like they don't care about the customers only the dollar($$)...

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Bella5671

Thank you for your recent review on the Homestead Studio Suites in Warwick Rhode Island. I want to apologize on behalf of our team for your less than acceptable experience. We will use this feedback to train, and focus on the areas that you felt need attention. Thank you again, and please contact me if I can be of any further help. Curtis Carlson ccarlson@extendedstay.com

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I stayed at Homestead in Warwick after traveling for work to save on a midnight commute home and commute back the following morning. I can't say enough good things about my experience. Although I was not checking into the hotel until Monday night, the hotel allowed me to keep my car in the lot for the weekend, saving me quite a bit on airport parking and offering an excellent shuttle service to and from. Staff was so warm, welcoming, accommodating, and great to work with from the time I booked the hotel through the end of my stay. I've already booked another stay for the next time I travel.

Highly recommend Homestead on price and people to interact with!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a terrific review. I am truly pleased that our team was able to meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on being able to provide a "home away from " experience. We look forward to welcoming you in the very near future, and please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I can be of any further service.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I recently stayed here to take my son to school. I would like to rate this hotel higher but I can't. It's a great hotel if you have a car, if you don't have a car then you are stuck in an industrial area with nothing much in walking distance. I had to order in a few nights. The shuttle system definitely needs to be upgraded. Not once did I see the shuttle and when I asked for it, they said you had to book it 24 hours in advance, then on another note they said the drivers were off from work. I really think this needs to be addressed as there were guests there like myself that did not have access to a car that was put up in this hotel by the school and could not use the shuttle, so we had to rely on taxis. That is another story, but I would recommend BEST Taxi and not Bay Taxi. I had planned to stay my 10 days there but checked out after 4 days in order to be closer to transport. Also, please look into floor 2, the corridor that hosts rooms 229 - 237. There is a terrible odor along that particular corridor.

Jen is nice addition to your hotel and I enjoyed her hospitality while I was there. Thanks Jen.

Room Tip: Definitely need a car if you stay here.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that the shuttle service did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, I will be personally reviewing the shuttle procedures with our entire team. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ccarlson@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area. I am pleased that Jen provided you with the warm, welcoming hospitality that we are known for. Thank you once again for your feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed 3 nights during a recent art show. It was a very comfortable room and the staff was very helpful and friendly. We will definitely stay there again next year. Access to nearby restaurants and grocery stores is a snap. When we needed extra sheets and pillows for the pullout couch, the front desk quickly obtained them. The WiFi signal was quite good and I was able to be reliably online during our entire stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay that The Homestead Studio Suites Hotel in Warwick Rhode Island. We are extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in knowing that we met all of your expectations. I hope that if your travels bring you through Warwick again that you stay with us! Please feel free to contact me at ccarlson@extendedstay.com if I can be of any further service!