“My home away from home”

Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Margaretville
“My home away from home”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stay in this hotel once a month in order to visit our new granddaughter. Most stays are about 4 days long. I love this place. With a fully-stocked kitchen, including pots and pans, dishes and glasses, an electric stovetop, a microwave, a big refrigerator, a dishwasher, and with a huge supermarket less than a mile away, it's easy to be at home here. The staff is warm, helpful, and smart; everything is clean, there's coffee all day and a newspaper in the morning. The hotel is about 1 1/2 miles away from the commuter train to Boston. It's affordable and offers more than I ever expected.

Marcia G.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, October 7, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we can be here for you, and make visiting your new addition that much easier. We appreciate the fact that you continue to visit us as well. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you visit your new granddaughter!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Warwick, RI
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Taking the time to compliment a staff member, Jen. I am a long term guest and Jen makes my family's stay much more comfortable. She is friendly, efficient, and really goes the extra mile when you request something. It's a refreshing change of pace to have someone so friendly and engaging at the desk.

The hotel itself is in a very convenient location, close to a grocery store, a mall, a movie theater, and the beach for summer stays. Also within a mile of the airport, but situated so it is not noisy.

Room Tip: Ask for an interior courtyard room. Quieter and prettier with greenery to look out upon. Rooms in th...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank K_H_H_Warwick
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review The Homestead Studio Suites Hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your interactions with Jen! All of our associates are committed to providing the best possible experience, along with the best lodging value! Thank you again for your positive feedback, and we look forward to welcoming you in the very near future.
Warwick, Rhode Island
Reviewed October 3, 2012

First I came here was August 3 and I spent 2 weeks here. I had to came back in Providence just for one night and I had no doubt to come back, good location nice rooms and no issues. when I came in Jen recognized me in one second greeting me warrmly and this made me feel like at home.Always nice and available. That's the reason make me decide to spend my last week in Usa here. I travelled a lot and I stayd in many different hoteles, mostly in september. But no one can compete with Jen and the others member of your staff!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you were so pleased with your first stay, and that you came back to visit us again. I especially appreciate the fact that you took the time to recognize the service that Jen was able to provide you, and that it made such a difference in your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, should you return to the US.
Providence, Rhode Island, United States
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Jen is a wonderful person! Very sweet and kind, probably the reason why I chose this hotel again. The service was good, and everyone was friendly. breakfast should have more variety, other than that there is nothing else wrong.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your input regarding our breakfast offerings, and for your recognition of the great job that Jen does for us. It's great to hear that she made such a difference in your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Warwick, Rhode Island
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Michaela is always sweet and looking to make ur stay better.. Rooms r nice , breakfast can be better.. Overall it's a nice place to stay, stayed at the one in Marlboro and it was gross, dirty unfriendly workers , smelt like fish all the time ... Hookers , homeless u name it ,,,so this one was up grade ,,,

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, September 7, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. I am so happy to know that Michaela was successful in that regard.
Macungie
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Clean rooms with attentive staff. Nice courtyard and breakfast area. Breakfast offerings slim but plentiful. Close to mall and restaurants so many food options avauilable. Suites are a bit small for family of 4 but had a pleasant experience on recent stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Gary B
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Thank you for posting a review of your experience at Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. I am happy that you found our hotel to be so clean, and our staff to be so attentive. I am sorry that you felt a bit crowded during your stay, but am happy that you were pleased with your stay overall.
I hope that we might see you again as our guest in the future. Please don't hesitate to call on me for your future stays here or at any other Extended Stay Hotels(sm) location.
Piscataway, New Jersey
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I felt like they knew me and were expecting me. I had to call for directions (twice- but that's me). Jen and Jennifer greeted me warmly.
This was my first time using Hotwire, and I was traveling alone; so they really made me feel good after a long drive. The room was clean, neat and very comfortable. It is very accommodating to families and lite business travelers.
I like the fact they they had visible Handicap facilities.

Room Tip: No Smoking, not near elevator or end of halls. Stay off of the first floor
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
Thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Homestead Providence - Airport - Warwick. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We try to make each and every one of our guests feel welcome, from the moment they first walk through the front door. It sounds like Jen, Jennifer, and the rest of our staff were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.