“Flavorless, but nice atmosphere”

Eleven Forty Nine Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Eleven Forty Nine Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 310 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Eleven Forty Nine Restaurant, at 1149 Division Street in Warwick, RI is where guests of all ages can expect a unique dining experience. The restaurant offers Contemporary American cuisine in an upscale casual atmosphere for Lunch, Dinner, and Brunch dining. All staff from our valet attendants to our dining room servers look to provide customers with a great experience through consistent attention to detail, superior food quality, and comfortable ambiance. Eleven Forty Nine Restaurants have received tremendous support and recognition from local diners. We have been recognized as one of their favorite restaurants through awards from RI Monthly and their readers. These diverse awards include Best Brunch, Best Lunch, Best Place for Live Entertainment, Best New Restaurant, Best Neighborhood Bar, and Best Kids Meal. Eleven Forty Nine is a full-service metropolitan restaurant set in a hip, suburban location.
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

So I ordered the chicken francese over linguini. I did not receive any bread prior to my meal and waited patiently for a meal that lacked flavor. The chicken and linguini lacked any lemon flavor and was very bland. The atmosphere is nice, I am just disappointed with my meal. I may return next time I am in the area to try a different dish, but I would not go out of my way.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I was at this restaurant with a party of about 40 for my brother's rehearsal dinner the night before his wedding. It was a Friday night so the restaurant in general was really busy. We had a separate room in the back and could see that there were a couple of other large party's including another wedding group. There were two dedicated servers for our party and they did a pretty good job at making sure people were getting what they needed. There were a couple of times when there were about 10 to 15 minutes when there wasn't a server in the room but all in all they did a good job.

We started with a choice of soup or salad. I had the salad and it was really good, with roasted red peppers and artichoke hearts over arugula. I heard the soup option was really good as well. For dinner I had the chicken marsala and my boyfriend had the pork tenderloin which were both cooked well and delicious. The portions were a good size and most people had leftovers. For dessert I had the chocolate tort which was really tasty!

When clearing plates by accident one of the servers reached over my boyfriends head to get a plate and dropped salad dressing on him. The waiter apologized and continued clearing. After dinner that same server was clearing plates and reached over my sister and dropped someones leftover pork tenderloin on her head. Having worked in the service industry I understand mistakes happen but this was a little much. The server apologized and offered to take a drink off of the bill.

The restaurant had live music in the front dining/bar area which was a nice touch for the ambiance of the restaurant. Besides the minor food dropping incidents it was a nice night full of good food, family and laughs.

1  Thank Danielle O
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great food, service and decor/ambiance. The food was fresh and excellently prepared, the service (from valet to host to server and back again) was attentive and on point. Would absolutely recommend this restaurant... we will make it a point to go there everytime we are in R.I.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I loved the ambiance, the service, and especially the food! I had the panko crusted lemon sole served over asparagus and mashed potatoes with a lemon beurre blanc - it was absolutely delicious! My colleague who was with me had the braised short ribs which looked equally wonderful - the meat fell off the bone and was described as flavorful and delicious as well! I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

Met here for a biz lunch and found a place I'll make a point of trying for dinner. The service was on point and the salads fresh and made right to specific modifications. Literally a quick turn off the interstate, this is a place well worth trying.