“Yummy weiners and seafood”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ferrucci's Original New York System
Ranked #50 of 304 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Great find ... been here a couple of times. The weiners were just like I remember from Olneyville. Great fresh cut french fries. Tried the fish and chips and chowder and was not disappointed. This is a family run business and while there, you feel like part of the family.

1  Thank Arleen C

Reviewed March 12, 2014

My favorite wiener place but it is the fresh cut perfectly cooked French fries that keeps me going there. Good fried seafood also. Reasonable prices too.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Anyone from West Warwick knows that this is the oldest New York system in town. The best N.Y. weiners in R.I.

1  Thank mamadukes197
Reviewed November 7, 2013

the best fish and chips anywhere . also the best hot weiner in rhode island hands down. very very clean and friendly. good family owned place.

1  Thank Mrfunrhodeisland
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I just returned from Rhode Island, and my trip would not have been complete without 2 trips to Ferrucci's. The food was as good as ever. I had fish and chips at 3 places while I was there, and Ferrucci's fish and chips easily was the best. It's become the new place for my family to hang out. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank DisneyDiane