“Great little gem!”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2013

What a nice find! A casual, friendly, cozy restaurant with excellent food and reasonable prices. I had the Jambalaya, that was full of great, fresh seafood, with a nice level of spice, others had the Shepherd's pie special, the Beef tenderloin, and the baked haddock - - all excellent. And then, for a lovely finish, we shared the chocolate fondue! Delicious and fun! Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is a great little restaurant. The restaurant has two seating areas. I preferred sitting in the Bar area because my wife and I usually go later on Friday nights and there is always a live band playing as we are finishing up dinner. The “Front porch” seating area I personally do not like sitting in, as I find it boring and it feels as if you are away from everything.

All in all this is a great local restaurant with great flavored foods.

Parking lot small, usally have to park on side streets.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Charming area of Warren with little shops, colonial homes and the ocean nearby. Stella Blues was recommended to me and I was not disappointed. The menu has wonderful selections of seafood, steak and apps. I opted for the fish n chips which I had been craving. Plentiful portion of two pieces of fish with just the crispness of perfection in batter for just $14.00. This come with choice of soup or salad and I opted for the chicken soup which was homemade and oh so flavorful and full of chicken and nicely cut veggies. We sat in the addition which has a small woodstove just right for a chilly evening. Nice selection of martinis although I did not order one. You can sit at the bar or dine at tables but will want reservations when it gets packed after 6. There is outdoor dining for warmer days and a lunch menu for those who want to stroll the side streets of this most charming town.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

The food here is better than your average pub food, reasonably priced, and tasty. They have a full bar with beer on tap and a good wine list, too. There's also outdoor seating and parking in the back.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went on a Saturday night and expected a long wait, which we didn't have - not sure if that's good or bad. There were seats available at the bar where we waited for a table on the porch. The atmosphere is casual and a little loud and crowded for my taste, but the service was very good. We shared a calamari appetizer, which we agreed was not the best we've ever had. My meal (baked haddock) was good but my companion's meal didn't come with any sides, which we thought was kind of strange. The salads were small, but the dressing was served on the side, which I prefer. I'd probably come back again for a casual meal with a friend.