“Eat where the locals do”

Amaral's Fish & Chips
Ranked #7 of 63 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This could be the best fish & chips stop in RI, family run for generations. I just wish the decor was a bit better for dine in service. We moved away 7 years ago, but we stop here at least once every visit back.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We happened to find this place by chance and were so excited. You can smell the food from outside and that was definitely a good sign for us. Not only were the people really friendly, but the portion sizes were great and the food is served really quickly. We ordered clam cakes, two super platters (oysters, scallops, fish, shrimp and fries), chicken tender meal and two drinks for about $45. We couldn't finish the food because there was so much of it! Again, nice people and nice food!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

While I was waiting for mine, everyone after me was ordering the same thing -- fish and chips... need I say more ? Its a small eat in and take out in an unexpecting area of a small town but you wouldn't come out unhappy about the food.There's also other local offering in their menu.How about some clear clam showder ,clam cakes, or grandma's portuguese sweet bread. Nothing fancy but just good New England Sea Food and some very friendly staffs.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have gotten Fish and Chips here for YEARS, as well as clam cakes. They are always delicious and fresh! Love the food here! I have been going here since fish and chips were only $5!! Now its nearly double unfortunately, but it tastes excellent!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We spent few days in charming Rhode Island and we wanted to try some real authentic food...for the first time I try clam cakes and Rhode Island clam chowder. The cakes are like fried clam and dough but were delicious, apparently you eat them by dipping them in the chowder, the New England one is like the New England but without cream...like a thick clam stock, wonderful and cheap. A good lunch place.