“Good Food, Good Value”

Ranked #14 of 62 Restaurants in Warren
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great place that was recently given a much needed update! Large menu with all the comfort foods just like home. Always leave full with not breaking the bank. A glass of wine is a full glass of wine, and a meal is a plate full.

1  Thank nanbillf

Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had spent the day visiting mansions in Newport, Rhode Island. The Country Inn was the perfect place to stop for a nice meal and relaxation. Our waitress, Kathy H., was very charming, gave some suggestions and didn't rush us at all. My husband had the Spaghetti (angel hair) with Clam (red) sauce and a salad. He enjoyed every bite. I had the Seafood casserole which was delicious. We weren't hungry for more but we couldn't resist the New York cheesecake with strawberries. It was wonderful! All in all, a perfect end to a long but wonderful day.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Just out for a ride and saw this restaurant Stopped because the parking lot was full. Atmosphere is just as the name says a country style inn. Very homey decor, great attitude of the employees and great service. Food is above average, but the prices are below the quality. Very pleasant meal and would recommend.

1  Thank steven d
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Food was good, price reasonable, somewhat jewish, but overall I really enjoyed it. I asked one of the people who worked there to compliment the chef, he said his name was reduxo and started to hit on me, but other than that I enjoyed my stay,

2  Thank RocknRollClown
Reviewed March 22, 2014

My significant other had barely finished her chowder when the waitress brought over our entrees. I was not even close to finishing my salad and she brought over my entree. She said something about the kitchen pushing the meals out tonight. I I wanted FAST FOOD I would have gone to subway.

1  Thank golfa353