“Fine food, with a relaxing decor !”
Review of The Square Peg

The Square Peg
Ranked #5 of 62 Restaurants in Warren
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My wife and I had lunch at The Square Peg ,and, found the restaurant to be A great find! When you walk into the restaurant you step into a setting that makes you feel comfortable, and welcome. The food was very good ,as was the service.
For a fine lunch,with a with a great "0ld fashioned " feel,this is the place to go.

There are newer reviews for The Square Peg

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband I have enjoyed this local pub since they opened. It's our go-to place when we just want to have a drink and a good quick and lighter dinner. We love the atmosphere and Amy and Joel are great. My husband loves their chicken quesadillas and I love their Riverside Reuban. Their desserts are outstanding. Their menu is not extensive, but just great for a local pub.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've been several times and always really pleased with the food here - as well as the friendly staff. Casual and cozy with a nice range of sandwiches, salads, fish tacos, a very tasty quesadilla, and other bits. Good value for money and also cool cocktails - recently had a strawberry rhubarb mojito!

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Went here with a couple people from work, it's small and simple inside. They have a full bar available as well.

For starters, we got an order of the mac & cheese. It wasn't nothing exciting in my opinion. It wasn't as cheesy as I had hoped and was more of a cheese sauce rather than cheesy yumminess.

I ordered a Ragin Cajun wrap, however I decided to be difficult and take off the hot sauce and switch it with another sauce. I asked for BBQ sauce and was told they only have A1 (that doesn't ring close in my book ew) and so I just went with the house sauce which the server said was similar to a 1000 island. When my wrap came, I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious and tasty it actually was. I enjoyed it. I ordered the $2 extra side salad instead of the bag of chips that come with the wrap.

The wrap had me sold, so much so I sometimes crave it and will probably order it one night when I'm in need of a quick dinner.

Here is the link to their website which includes the full menu http://squarepegwarren.com/ Please note they do charge $0.75 extra to split things.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We stopped by here for lunch on a Monday - we had seen it across the street from Stella Blues when we ate there once, and it seemed very popular, so we wanted to go back and try it.
Great Atmosphere. They have an extensive beer and wine (by the glass) list, and prices seemed reasonable. I had the felafel wrap- it was different than the traditional felafel, and my only complaint was that I asked them to 'hold the onions' but the guy in the kitchen put them in anyway. I was able to pick them out, so no big deal. My husband had a Pegs and Eggs burger- and said it was very good. He always judges a sandwich by the bread - and both the wrap and his bun were very fresh.
The owner(?) was very friendly and service was reasonable. Our water glasses were refilled without needing to ask.
We will be back again for lunch.

Been to The Square Peg? Share your experiences!