“Community dog bowl -brilliant!”
Review of Java Madness

Java Madness
Ranked #21 of 73 Restaurants in Wakefield
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Wakefield, Rhode Island
“Community dog bowl -brilliant!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

I frequent Java for a cup of coffee every weekend, often running or walking there with my dog. The coffee is my prize which I savor all the way home. Just recently I'd asked for an extra cup to "water my dog" and they produced with enthusiasm a community dog bowl...brilliant. Love Java already but knowing they are animal lovers makes me a devoted fan.

Thank you!

Recommendation-keep dog bowl outside so everyone knows about it.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great spot”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

I went here yesterday with my new moms group; 10 moms and 11 infants (one set of twins). The food was good, coffee great and service pleasant. We sat outside the enclosed porch and it was very nice. They were also very nice and didn't have any issues with us breastfeeding.

rhode island
“Great cup of Joe overlooking the marina”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Great cup of coffee good wraps and sandwiches with live music sometimes.
Local crafters are also featured from time to time.Spacious deck with a windscreen allows
out door seating even on breezy days.

• Visited July 2014
Alexandra Headland, Australia
“Breakie and coffee with live music ”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Java Madness was a great recommemdation for a quant little harbour marina village in Wakefield. We enjoyed the bacon and egg muffin and great coffee. Sitting out on the large deck overlooking the marina and the crowd kept growing ... the guys playing were Glenn Miler and his violinist ,,, heavy C&W music... he amused us talking about how depressing his music was and said he would hand out prozac on the way out.

Westerly, Rhode Island
“Love!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I love Java Madness. They use Mills coffee and that in my opinion is the best around! The espresso is perfect and the sandwiches are amazing. The staff is always super friendly. I love going there and would go more often if I lived closer. Keep up the good work and delicious dranks guys! PS try the cranberry cooler if you want something refreshing and detoxing.

• Visited December 2013