“Get your Greek on!!!”
Review of Estia Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Estia Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Description: Great food and great company have been long standing traditions in the Greek lifestyle. The name Estia defines the place where these traditions can be shared. We would like to carry on these same traditions with you as you enjoy the flavors of our culture here at Estia. Kali Oreksi!
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been visiting this restaurant for 8+ years. (don't know why I never thought to write a review) ...

I can't say enough good things about this place. The food is always fresh and they make you feel like family while you are there. Estia is decorated cute and always very comfortable to eat at. You also can get to-go if you choose. They have authentic Greek dishes along with lots of other choices. You can't not go wrong supporting this local family owned restaurant.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Our family enjoyed the charming atmosphere, friendly and helpful servers and very good authentic Greek food. The horiatiki salad was exactly as I remember it tasting in Mykonos and my family loved the meatballs and souvlaki. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I love Greek food and was really in the mood for an excellent Greek salad and some Calamari. For $20, I thought I was going to get what I'm used to having near home: grilled calamari and a salad of good cheese, olives, hot peppers, onions, lettuce, etc, dressed with a classic lemon & olive oil. What I got was a diner salad of iceberg lettuce with dry feta, a few veggies, and my choice of **Balsamic Vinaigrette**, or a creamy dressing? Estia also runs an Italian menu for which Balsamic makes more sense, but never for Greek Salad. With the salad, I had a choice of Fried calamari or the Estia Calamari which sounded so good on the menu, but it was nothing more than a small portion of calamari in a marinara - the Italian restaurant intrudes again. The grape leaves were okay, but I've had so much better. Maybe the other stuff on the menu is better, but if the basic items are not right, then I'm unwilling to spend $20 on a lamb dish. We will not return, but I wish them the best of luck.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

A very good Greek restaurant that serves real Greek food in addition to pizza. The chicken souvlaki is one of the best sandwiches I've ever had. Stuffed grape leaves are delicious and authentic. A great place for takeout. It is family run and service is the best.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

I've had a summer home in the area for close to 20 years and lived here full time for the past five - why it took me so long to try Estia I'll never understand!!! We had dinner there this evening based on a friend's recommendation - one who is a regular there - and I now understand why. This is certainly not high end, fancy dining - but if you are looking for a really, really good home cooked type of greek meal at a very reasonable price - this is the place to go. It's family run which adds to the charm of the place. By the time we finished our dinner, we were already discussing what we would order the next time. Looks like we will join our friend in the ranks of being "regulars"!

1  Thank LouisC