“Never disappoints!”
Review of Moose Cafe

Moose Cafe
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Tiverton
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I go here all the time with my boyfriend and our son in the summer and we love the ice cream. I've never really had anything else here, but the ice cream is yummy and they have a drive through. The staff is really friendly.

There are newer reviews for Moose Cafe

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have tried ice cream everywhere in tiverton, but the icecream at the Moose is the best. tons of flavors to choose from and wont cost you an arm and a leg like at grays.

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

So here's the scoop... Okay I couldn't resist... The sandwiches are delish ( the federal hill will not disappoint) but there is a far more speakable item...ICE CREAM! the soft serve yummo! And moms of tots?! You can get ice cream thru! No car seat tango! I brought an assortment of their pastries to work and they were a huge hit!!! I stayed away due to the ice cream I got at the moose the night before.... Mmmmmm

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Love this little place! Fun menu and every kind of ice cream you could ever want. Chocolate peanut butter cup is a favorite
Staff is very friendly and fast

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I just moved to Tiverton and I didn't think anything like this would exist in this area. What a pleasant surprise I had!! All I can really say is enjoy.

Been to Moose Cafe? Share your experiences!