“Best in the area” 5 of 5 bubbles

Gray's Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Tiverton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“Best in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Don't be afraid to try flavors like Ginger for a pleasant surprise. Gray's standard flavors are rich and creamy, and not full of air. A local favorite for a long time for good reason. Shop the many little stores in this quaint neighborhood before your ice cream.

Visited August 2013

Rehoboth, Massachusetts
“I love Gray's but...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

OK, I love Gray's Ice Cream, I've been going here for the past 30 years. They have good home made ice cream, and I'll admit it's very tasty. I've never had a flavor there I didn't love. I'll admit, the ice cream is a little bit expensive, a small cone is $3.50 currently. I understand we are paying a little bit for the experience and the quality. If price is an issue, just head down the street to Helger's, their ice cream is pretty good too, and you'll save some money.

One thing that really upset me recently is that I heard they are discontinuing my favorite flavor there, Peanut Butter Cup! It's by far my favorite flavor, and it's very popular. During my entire life of going here, they've always had it. Why discontinue it? Lets just hope they bring it back so I can keep going here.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious Ice Cream Worth a Line”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Yes there can be a line at Grays but it moves quickly. Favorite flavors include Black Raspberry, Peach, Oreo and Butter Crunch. The ice cream is extremely creamy and can melt quickly on a hot day so be sure to lick quick if you get a cone. They are generous with their scoops so a small is more than enough.

Visited August 2013
“Great ice cream spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Expect long lines in the summer but well worth it. Mocha Chip used to be my favorite flavor but now they have Black Raspberry Chip - need to taste more to decide which is best!

• Visited August 2013
East Amherst, New York
“Best Ice Cream in the World!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

I know that sounds a little over the top but Gray's makes their own Ice Cream and they do it better than anyone. I avoid eating dessert but I never, ever pass up a cone or shake (or frappe as it is known in New England) when I am at Gray's. Gray's is so good, that I actually planned an entire vacation day so that I could make multiple stops here. My family loves it, my friends love, and apparently all of Tiverton and Little Compton love it because this place is always packed. Do yourself a favor and stop in. You will see that I am not exaggerating in the least!

Visited July 2013