“This is a surprise”

Cuisines: American, Irish
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“This is a surprise”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

I visited the USA recently and as I had not seen Tara for some years decided to pop in and say hello. After driving up from New York, I was hungry and decided to have a burger from her menu, what a selection for a little pub? The food was excellent and really good value. We were served by Karen (who is one in a million). If you are in Rhode Island and want a day at the beach, head for Tara's. A decent meal, a pint of the black stuff and a warm welcome from Tara and her team and if your lucky some good music too, this is a gem of a place

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Gerry2743

Nova Scotia
“Great fun”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Lots of music and fun. Great session night at the pub. We were made to feel welcome. Hope to get back again.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank WorldLearner
scotland,ct
“good food, great ocean view with deck”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

beer expensive for the most part, food good, the view is outstanding. right on the ocean with upper decks

Visited July 2012
Deatsville, Alabama
“Best Beach Bar”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I love this place! I grew up in Green Hill (3 miles away) and used to frequent it during summer college breaks. After joining the military, I would often come home and always made sure I made a trip here regardless of the season. Now, I'm coming back to RI and I'm looking for places close to Tara's. I found a nice cotttage about 4 doors down and my wife and I had a fantastic week. We just relaxed on the beach during the day with our dogs and enjoyed an excellent Irish Pub at night less than 1 minute away. Tara has really transformed "Joyce's" for the better--the food is excellent, the music is great and of course, the beer is cold. I particularly liked the Uva wing.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank B52Moose
“Rotten service”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

The worst service I have ever had with a dining experience. The red head bar back was miserable, rude and condescending towards my party of 6. I will never go back based on her attitude considering who hired her.

3 Thank stushu45