“The food is awsommmme!!!”

Pleasant View Inn Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 77 Restaurants in Smithfield
Reviewed July 1, 2013

We go every Friday nite...I have the fish in wine sauce with broccoli & mashed potatoes...cannot beat the value & the amount of food they give u:)

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My parents love it here and whenever they are in town we must go. Menu has great variety and servings are huge. Nightly dinner specials usually run $6-$7, just can't beat that. Can be noisy as it is always busy but what you would expect from a diner.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stopped for a late lunch with my Dad and my youngest. It was 1pm but we waited for about ten minutes for seats to open in the dining room. The restaurant looks larger on the outside as it shares the bldg with an attorney's office.

We settled into a both and were promptly brought menus and our drinks were ordered. I and dad had cheeseburger clubs with onion rings. Both were cooked as ordered (med, and med well). The clubs were generous in size and the rings heaping and very tasty. The youngest had a med well burger with fries. Again cooked as ordered and with a large portion of fries. Bill for three with two sodas and tax $25. Yep $25 bucks an absolute bargain and 15 miles too far from home for us to be regulars.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The menu is varied, something for the whole family, at more than reasonable prices. Our family eats there or orders take out at least one night a week.....great service served by great people!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

One of the best restaurants around. Great food, great staff, and THE LOWEST PRICES AROUND !!! Chicken parm dinner with their homemade red sauce just $6.99 , Delmonico steak dinner $7.99, and the fish and chips are out of this world, and only $6.99 . My husband is there every morning before work for homemade hash & eggs . You cant find low prices like this in todays economy. You will never leave there hungry because of the large portions of food that they serve. Other then the great food, and low prices, you will love the waitstaff . The owner and her waitstaff are like family. They are always working together as a team. After a long day of work its nice to come to dinner, and see smiling faces. I could go on and on.If you have not yet visited this diner, I suggest you do. You wont be disappointed !!! LAURA KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK !