“Good: Exactly as expected”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #12 of 80 Restaurants in Smithfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Like most other American chain restaurants, the primary allure of Uno's is the predictable quality, and this Smithfield contingent has never disappointed. It is not fancy or high-class fare, of course, but it is good quality, delicious, reasonably priced, and always comes with good service and a comfortable atmosphere. For a quick, pleasant, and reliable meal, I will always recommend the Smithfield Uno's.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I used to be a big fan of Uno's. I am not a chain person, but I preferred it over other chains. The last few times though I have been disappointed. I am a vegetarian, so maybe they just don't shine on those options. Their pizza continues to be great though. The crust is so good.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

UNO's Chicken Milanese salad is by far the best salad dish in town. This is my "go to" take out meal....of course I always pair it with an order of Pizza Skins. It's simple yet satisfying.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

I frequently am invited to business networking events at UNO in Smithfield, Rhode Island. Employees and Management consistently work towards providing excellent service and a nice selection of foods. If you are going through Rhode Island on Route 295 and like UNO food, try this UNO restaurant at EXIT 7B (Putnam Pike/US-44 W, towards Smithfield). It is in the shopping plaza right after you exit from 295.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Living in Rhode Island the chain restaurants have little to no appeal for me.
This place along with Chili's gets my vote for two of the worst chain restaurants.
Met some friends for lunch, just very ordinary and not cheap either.

UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Sandy358, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you do not enjoy dining with us. Please let us help! Send us an email at Social@Unos.com with further details about your experience, including the location you visited, so that we can address the issues you had encountered. We would greatly appreciate your feedback!