“Not for me”

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #10 of 81 Restaurants in Smithfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Living in Rhode Island the chain restaurants have little to no appeal for me.
This place along with Chili's gets my vote for two of the worst chain restaurants.
Met some friends for lunch, just very ordinary and not cheap either.

UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at UNO Chicago Grill, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Sandy358, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you do not enjoy dining with us. Please let us help! Send us an email at Social@Unos.com with further details about your experience, including the location you visited, so that we can address the issues you had encountered. We would greatly appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This restaurant offers great lunch specials. You can get all you can eat soup or salad with 1/2 a sandwich for lunch for a reasonable price.

For dinner some of my favorite meals are the baked haddock and the sirloin steak tips. Their roasted vegetables are excellent.

Never had a bad waitress or waiter at this location.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I don't go to Uno's often, but when I do, the food is pretty good. I don't care for the deep dish pizza, but I do like most of the other food.
I have steak tips and broccoli. The steak was not over salted like some places you go to, the seasoning was mild although I did add more pepper. My wife had the 9.99 special, CAVATAPPI WITH SPINACH & WILD MUSHROOMS. She said it was really good and had nice flavors. She would order it again as I would order mine too again.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

On March 5, 2013, I had lunch at Uno. Uno has a pretty extensive menu and some very good specials. During the week, you can order soup (all you can eat) and a pizza special. If you enjoy thin crust, Uno has it.

The food was quite good. The service was very good. It is a neat place to have a fine lunch!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Pizza central. It's pretty much a theme. We had pizza style potato skin appetizer which was oddly good, but if you don't like pizza, or loud children, try Panera Bread next door.