“Good place for decent food”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill

Ranked #10 of 72 Restaurants in Smithfield
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Good place for decent food”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I don't go to Uno's often, but when I do, the food is pretty good. I don't care for the deep dish pizza, but I do like most of the other food.
I have steak tips and broccoli. The steak was not over salted like some places you go to, the seasoning was mild although I did add more pepper. My wife had the 9.99 special, CAVATAPPI WITH SPINACH & WILD MUSHROOMS. She said it was really good and had nice flavors. She would order it again as I would order mine too again.

• Visited September 2013

North Providence, Rhode Island
“Great lunch at Uno!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

On March 5, 2013, I had lunch at Uno. Uno has a pretty extensive menu and some very good specials. During the week, you can order soup (all you can eat) and a pizza special. If you enjoy thin crust, Uno has it.

The food was quite good. The service was very good. It is a neat place to have a fine lunch!

• Visited March 2013
“Nice Place. Food was very good.”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Pizza central. It's pretty much a theme. We had pizza style potato skin appetizer which was oddly good, but if you don't like pizza, or loud children, try Panera Bread next door.

Woonsocket, Rhode Island
“Food and Service is Terrible, Don't bother..........”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went to this restaurant on a Tuesday night becasue supposedly "Kids eat free" wich is not really true because you are charged for sides, drink and dessert from kids menu.

We ordered a burger medium and it took 40 minutes for it to come out. My hsband's was cold, mine was well done and there was a big brown hair on the plate. We sent them back and it took another 40 minutes for them to come out again. Mine was well done AGAIN and missing the toppings I had ordered. I give up. The kitchen staff must not give a crap and management is clearly not monitoring what is going on in the back of the house.

VERY DISAPPOINTING - Don't bother - very expensive for bad food. Go to Chili's next door!

• Visited January 2013
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

We not only like the pizza, but enjoy the burgers as well.
Next visit I will try something different.

Visited July 2011