“Just OK”

B'z Breakfast Burgers and Beyond
Ranked #30 of 79 Restaurants in Smithfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Went here for a quick lunch. On the plus side, the service was good. It was after the lunch rush so it was not busy. I had a chicken salad sandwich and fries. Fries were cold. They were probably made in a big batch to accommodate the lunch rush, then doled out to me. The chicken salad was tasty enough, but the lettuce and tomato that came on the side for me to assemble left me with something of a "Sophie's Choice". The single plum tomato slice and postage stamp sized piece of lettuce would only accommodate one half of the sandwich. Do I use them on the first half, the second half or split them up and have lettuce on one half and the tomato slice on the other? Since the sandwich and fries were about $9, the restaurant probably could have gone hog wild and sprung for another piece of each for me. My guest had a salad and said it was good. All in all, it's one of those places that I would not rush to return to, but I would not avoid it. If you want a quick non-fast food lunch, it'll be OK, but don't expect more than that.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

exactly what you would expect from a breakfast diner. Servers are mediocre as well as the food. The owner is very nice. We like to come here for breakfast occasionally, but it is nothing to brag about. The burgers are big, messy, and personally, we didnt like the taste.Their selling point is "breakfast all day". They are priced fair. All in all it is your typical local diner.

Reviewed July 12, 2014

First time coming in, as just moved to area. The atmosphere is modern and cozy at the same time. One thing I noticed out here is that chicken fried steak and gravy is far and few. But they have a great handmade real beef chicken fried steak that was tender and a great portion size with a sausage gray that had a hint of tarragon. It was great. The home fries (red potatoes with peppers & onions) were crispy and tender at the same time, very good. The wait staff was polite and attentive. The wheat bread was very good, as it was house made whole wheat. I will become a regular here, and can't wait to try the other breakfast offerings and burgers.

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Stop here for lunch just because it was the first place I saw. Burger, salad and breakfast dishes were all great. The restaurant seemed clean and staff was friendly.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We had breakfast here. The food was good, nothing special.The menu has ample items to chose from. Service was great and friendly staff.

1  Thank singlejacket