“Good food.”

B'z Breakfast Burgers and Beyond
Ranked #27 of 76 Restaurants in Smithfield
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We had breakfast here. The food was good, nothing special.The menu has ample items to chose from. Service was great and friendly staff.

1  Thank singlejacket
There are newer reviews for B'z Breakfast Burgers and Beyond

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We've dined here several times since finding it. We love the breakfast menu, which is served all day. They start each meal with complimentary homemade chips. We've tried everything from eggs Benedict (available multiple ways) to the french toast and burgers. We've never been unhappy. The service has always been great and the staff keep everything nice and clean. The price point is average and worth it once you taste the food. The kitchen is part of the dining room so a couple times I've noticed it was too loud for my liking. Overall we highly recommend this place especially for breakfast.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

We were staying at the Hampton Inn and after checking in, we were looking for a place to grab a late lunch. We found this place in the plaza across from the hotel. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but it is very nice and clean inside. They bring you these homemade potato chips when you sit that are awesome. Since you can order breakfast anytime, my travel companion ordered an omelet and I ordered a build-a-burger. Both tasted amazing...sooo much flavor! There are many other items on the menu that would suit just about anybody. The staff, too, were so sweet and pleasant and welcoming. I highly recommend dining here.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We were initially heading somewhere else for lunch and it was closed. We noticed this place and went in. The burgers were good and huge! Potato chips appeared to be homemade. Servers were efficient and very nice. Liked the idea that they seve breakfast past morning ours. Place was very busy, alao.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

A waitress at another restaurant in the area recommended this place. I had standard breakfast eggs, sausage links, and hash browns ( they have homefries too). The waitress brought me a basket of homemade chips. Breakfast ones are sugar and cinnamon and she said at lunch and dinner they serve spicy ones with a dipping sauce. This is a small area but used the space wisely. Love the decorations very quaint. Waitress said soon they will be able to serve alcohol. This is a new and growing restaurant. I am from out of town but will be back with my husband for business. I will come back to this restaurant maybe I will try lunch. The waitress was very good and friendly and spoke with the manager (maybe owner). Give them a try and support a new venture! Oh yes by the way food was great!