“Delicious Breads and Pastries”
Review of Seven Stars Bakery

Seven Stars Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Rumford
Reviewed January 11, 2016

There is a line out the door in the mornings. Great breads, baguettes, artisan varieties. Perfect addition for dinner. Great bagels and pastries as well.

1  Thank kdyer1

Reviewed October 27, 2015

Drink their coffee every day. It is always good. Never buy any other bread. Cookies and pastries perfect for parties and everyday. What's not to like?

Reviewed October 26, 2015

This is my favorite place to get coffee if my area. The coffee and pastries are always delicious. The staff is wonderful. They are always pleasant and get my order correct every time :)

Reviewed October 26, 2015

It is a delightful place - so much history as well as great snacks, breads, etc. I walk to the bakery and try to stay outside most of the time with my coffee and dessert. I usually meet my closest friend there and we try to get caught up with what is happening in our daily lives. Very peaceful.

Reviewed September 1, 2015

7 Stars Bakery has a great selection of breads and specialty pastries. The coffee/expressos are definitely 5star level. This location (Rumford) is roomy and has outdoor seating which is great in the warmer months. It is somewhat pricey but if you can afford it, it's a nice treat.

Been to Seven Stars Bakery? Share your experiences!