“All around great!”

Dining options: Delivery
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
“All around great!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The first time I visited Rocco's was to meet a friend for dinner. I had never been and boy was I pleasantly surprised! The service was outstanding and the food was AMAZING!!! Hot and fresh and well priced. Since visiting Rocco's I have made the discovery that they deliver to my house! We have taken advantage of the delivery a couple of times and each time our food has arrived just as hot and fresh as always. If I had to recommend one thing, I would tell you that no matter what you order as an entree, do yourself a favor and get the garlic knots as an appetizer. They're soooooo good!!!! I'm so glad we found this little local gem and we look forward to working our way through the menu!

Somerset, Massachusetts
“excellent pizza”
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a different place for pizza and the reviews were enough for us to make the 30 minute drive. We've eaten there twice now and were very satisfied both times. The garlic knots are truly evilly delicious and worth $2.00 for six. Eat these with a glass of chianti ($5) while you wait for your pizza. We have tried the meat lovers and the chicken wirh sundried tomatos (white sauce). At $17 for an extra large there is plenty to take home and enjoy all over again.
Their crust is chewy and crispy and it stands up well to reheating in the microwave. I think it is some of the best crust around the south coast. Well worth the trip!

Visited July 2014
“Pizza!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

One of the best pizza joints in town. Good variety of specialty pizzas as well as the classics. I have yet to be disappointed.

• Visited May 2014
Bristol, RI
“Pizza, pizza.”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Rocco's has really good Pizza. The crust is thin and crispy and they drizzle garlic oil along the crust before boxing. The owner is always there tossing pies. It does take a very long time for them to cook the pizza usually about 30-45 minutes. But I have waited as long as an hour for a simple cheese pizza.

Visited May 2014
Sudbury
“The best Italian food in Portsmouth”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Garlic knots were delicious and the dipping sauce was excellent. Then came our subs, one veal parm, one sausage and peppers. We made pigs of ourselves and ate everything. These folks serve quality ingredients and do not skimp at all. We were so impressed we ordered a pizza supreme to take home and have for dinner. (The pizza was delicious with a wonderful crispy crust and an abundance of toppings.)
The owners were extremely friendly and helpful. This was truly a find amongst so many mediocre restaurants. We plan to stop here every time we're on the island.

Visited March 2014