“A must for lobster roll”
Review of Flos Clam Shack

Flos Clam Shack
Ranked #11 of 47 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 20, 2017

If you want a quaint beach shack restaurant with the best lobster and crab you have to go to Flo's. The lobster roll was so packed with lobster - just lobster, no other stuff - it's too big to pick up. The buttered, toasted roll and the fries were there best. It's a must.

1  Thank Nancy B

Reviewed September 12, 2017

My husband and myself and my brother in law went to Flos for lunch. Wow!!! The food was amazing. so good and they give you a lot of food. My brother in law and myself got the fish sandwich and my husband got the Clam roll. The fish was huge!!!! The clams were super big. My husband loved his food. you defiantly get your moneys worth when eating here. The bill came to about 39.00. The young lady that waited on us was very friendly and very talkative. I like that! This place is even better then Evelyn's down the street.

Reviewed August 31, 2017

Great little clam shack located in Island Park in Portsmouth, RI. Terrific place to really get the feel of summer overlooking the picturesque Sakonnet River. It's a lovely view!

I have been coming here my entire life and it's consistently good!!! The fried clams are delicious as are the fried seafood combo plates, lobster rolls, fish n chips,
stuffed quahogs, clam cakes and chowder! I don't think you could go wrong with anything here.

There is no indoor seating, you order at the window and they page you when your order is ready. They do have a tent set up with many picnic tables to eat at.

They have just recently started serving soft serve ice cream as well!!

If you are in the area, I definitely recommend stopping here and checking it out!!

1  Thank glitterqueen1975
Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Probably the best clam shack in R.I. I visit the one in Portsmouth across from the beach. Clam chowder, clams, clam cakes, and calamari are all outstanding. Prices went up substantially this year so I am only giving it 4 stars because it is no longer a good value.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

We have cut way back on fried food, but had to get to Flo's in Island Park for our summer feed. We had fried clams whole, fried clam strips, fish and chips and onion rings. Oh my, so very good as usual. I'm glad they invested in a tent canopy over the eating area, no more seagull surprises.

Been to Flos Clam Shack? Share your experiences!