“Good food, Well decorated, serves Breakfast and lunch”
Review of Food Works

Food Works
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I was surprised to find this place across the street from my Endocrinologist. I'm a diabetic and it serves a purpose to arrive at appointments before breakfast. It is very difficult to find a place that serves a decent breakfast. This place is painted white with blue trim. It looks welcoming. They serve a good (not great) breakfast. I had my standard 3 egg ham and cheddar omelet (I know I shoulda had 2 scrambled eggs) and the omelet was very good. My wife had apple walnut cream cheese stuffed French toast. It was good, a little dry and not very tasteful but good. She is thin and eats this kinda stuff all the time. Any how the meal was good and that is all one can expect and it was an enjoyable experience at a reasonable price.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

Open only for breakfast and lunch. Better than fast food. Unbelievely good Irish soda bread and zeppoles in season!

Reviewed November 11, 2011

This restaurant offers a good breakfast at a fair price. The atmosphere is sunny, pleasant, and has basic furniture. My breakfast was comprised of eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee. The price was reasonable and service was average. Considering I live in Newport I will return. Excellent value if you are willing to travel 15 minutes from Newport.

1  Thank SeanH1999
Reviewed November 7, 2009

Very reasonable prices and good basic breakfast and lunch items. They have really great french fries. Nice sunny atmosphere and friendly staff. A favorite for locals.

2  Thank venividiboggli

Been to Food Works? Share your experiences!