All reviews dairy farm granola rhode island short distance wedding party each morning my son and daughter in law no idea great place to stay surrounding area is stayed upstairs rooms are comfortable stress free lawn games home away from home cows being milked newport area
Reviewed January 19, 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately we were only able to stay 1 night. Awesome renovated farmhouse that is super clean with hardwood floors. What makes this place special is Dawn the innkeeper. She's a special person with a servants heart. She gave us great suggestions for places to see and where to go for dinner. The breakfast was beyond awesome ... well balanced with fruit, yogurt, and granola ...plus a tasty quiche ...with BACON that was all exceptionally prepared. It was nice to visit with Dawn to learn about the history of the Escobar farm. We'll be back!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ker_review
EscobarsFarmhouseInn, other at Escobar's Farmhouse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2018

It was truly my pleasure having you and your wife as our guests at the Inn! Looking forward to your next stay! Warmest regards, Dawn~

Reviewed September 18, 2017

My in-laws and I took over the Inn for 3 days and had a wonderful time. Dawn handled all questions, issues, changes, tours, and restaurants, along with providing excellent breakfasts. The rooms were comfortable, and roomy. The location was perfect for visiting relatives and sight-seeing. The different-sized rooms allowed us to match up the family to their needs. If you want to save a few dollars from the high priced Newport hotels, this is an excellent alternative.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Newport can be incredibly expensive in Summer. A truly great stay is at Escobar's Farmhouse in nearby Portsmouth. It is a working farm, but the farmhouse is a bed and breakfast. The rooms are comfortable, and the farmhouse breakfast is what one would expect in a farmhouse.... Delicious... Dawn, the innkeeper, will greet you when you arrive and show you around. She is also responsible for the scrumptious breakfasts. It is a short drive into Newport. We normally come up once a year. We will stay here in the future.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2017

We're wrapping up our stay at the Inn and will be sadly departing in the morning. The Inn was wonderful for my family of five. My wife and I loved it as did our 3 kids (6 and under). Dawn, is the Inn keeper and she will let nothing stand in her way of ensuring your stay is nothing short of awesome. She was great and was always available if we needed something. Breakfast was no joke, you'll leave satisfied. We love coming back to Aquidneck Island after spending some time stationed here and now that I've stayed at the Inn I won't ever need to look anywhere else. This is where we'll be staying for any trip to Rhode Island we make in the future. We stayed in the Katherine Suite this time since its the biggest room and we had the kids. It would easily sleep 6 and has a big, beautiful bathroom and a small kitchen. So many good things to say about the place. Check this place out if your visiting Newport or the surrounding area.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
EscobarsFarmhouseInn, Manager at Escobar's Farmhouse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Thank you for the gracious compliments Chad! It was truly an absolute pleasure having you and the "Clan" as my guests! I am looking forward to your next visit.

Warmest regards, Dawn~

Reviewed June 10, 2017

my family came to Portsmouth for a wedding, and stayed with Dawn the inn-keeper at Escobar's. We loved it! we stayed in the Katherine suite- beautiful, very comfortable for our 4 adults. Dawn took very good care of us- fantastic food, set up the croquet game, recommended where to go for a last-minute shoe purchase, was very knowledgeable about the area, and created a very welcoming environment. The location was perfect for us- easy to find, close to the wedding site, and still away from the Newport traffic.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
EscobarsInn, Manager at Escobar's Farmhouse Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2017

It was such a pleasure having all of you as my guests and I truly look forward to your return visit!