“So good!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

This is one of our favorite places to go! The food is always delicious, and the staff is always friendly. I would like for the menu to be larger, the choices are great, but more variety would be nice

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a meal after several hours at the Green Animals mansion. Our first thought was to go into Newport but Fieldstone's came up in a search and was much closer so we decided to try it.
The service was very prompt and friendly. The French onion soup was the best I have had in a couple of years, and I enjoyed the special cappicola sandwich. My partner liked her lemon caper chicken very well too.
Was pleasantly surprised to find Wachussets Blueberry on tap as well.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family and I stopped here for dinner on our first night in Middletown, RI. Fieldstones is only a short drive up the road to Portsmouth. It was a Friday night and it was crowded. We had to wait approximately 25 minutes for a table but I did not think that was outrageous at all. My wife ordered the lobster bisque and she could not believe the size of the chunks of lobster she received. She was thrilled! She also ordered some scallops and I had chicken wrap that was large and tasty. We were both very happy with our food and the service. Our children ordered from the kids' menu and they were also pleased. I will definitely be returning to Fieldstones on my next trip to this part of RI!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

As you can tell I had the lobster roll as did my dining companions. It was the usual hot dog roll but overflowing with lobster and not too much mayo. It was also served with coleslaw and your choice of fries or onion rings. I opted for onion rings and they were fresh and not at all greasy. This was for lunch so it was a luncheon special-$13.95. It is served daily. Can't wait to try it again.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've dined here several times. The food is okay - not amazing or horrible - but overpriced. It's always crowded (probably due to a shortage of conveniently located restaurants in Portsmouth) and tends to be noisy. The service is average. It's worth the 6 or 8 mile drive to Middletown or Newport for tastier food at a more reasonable price.

1  Thank AprMay22

Been to Fieldstones? Share your experiences!