“Very Impressed”

Dining options: Reservations
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Very Impressed”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had not dined here in a long time. The last few visits we found the food to be boring and bland. This time we were pleasantlysurprised by the service and great dinner specials. Had the stuffed mushroom caps as an app. and they were loaded with stuffing and lots of cheese. The dinners come with choice of salad or soup. You can upgrade to French Onion Soup for $2 more. Also with your entree you get a choice of potato,pasta, potato salad, veg of the day. We had the baked stuffed shrimp and the chicken marsala. Both were outstanding. What a surprise on the portions. You will not leave hungary. We both had enough leftovers for lunch the next day. And the prices for food and liquor are very reasonable Also would like to say how great our waitperson Dawn was. She was very attentive and made sure to keep cheeking on us. Kudos to the entire staff.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank bkpoud2

Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Much improved...”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My wife and I ate here quite some time ago based on a friend's recommendation. Food was bland and service was horrible. We swore that we would not return. Well, we were going out with some friends and they really wanted to go here so we grudgingly went along. Glad we did! The bar menu (we ate in the bar area this time, not the full restaurant area) had a decent selection and the food was excellent. A huge improvement from before. I heard that it is under new management so maybe that is the reason for the change. Nonetheless, we will return here again.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Don G
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Great Service - Good food”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Hose Company #6 is a great place to go and have dinner. My husband and I usually sit at the bar, where the staff is always friendly, efficient and have great suggestions! My favorite is the clear chocolate martini! As for the food you can get anything from a burger to prime rib and it is always good.

• Visited March 2013
Cumberland
“Great late lunch”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Hose Company is a great place for a late lunch / early supper. I had an excellent baked scallop casserole from the lunch menu while my spouse had the clams and linguini. She also had the house red sangria , which she says is one of the best around.

• Visited February 2013
East Haven
“Casual, relaxed atmosphere plus good food.”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

My sister and I stopped here for a light dinner while on vacation. The atmosphere is great; an old fire house and good food. My salad was fresh, with a nice variety of greens and dressing on the side as I requested. I also had a stuffed shrimp (which can be ordered separately, as well as "stuffies", stuffed clams), which was very good. If I lived in the area, this would be a monthly dinner place.

• Visited May 2012