“Great Service - Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hose Company No 6 - CLOSED

Hose Company No 6
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Great Service - Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Hose Company #6 is a great place to go and have dinner. My husband and I usually sit at the bar, where the staff is always friendly, efficient and have great suggestions! My favorite is the clear chocolate martini! As for the food you can get anything from a burger to prime rib and it is always good.

• Visited March 2013

Cumberland
“Great late lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Hose Company is a great place for a late lunch / early supper. I had an excellent baked scallop casserole from the lunch menu while my spouse had the clams and linguini. She also had the house red sangria , which she says is one of the best around.

• Visited February 2013
East Haven
“Casual, relaxed atmosphere plus good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

My sister and I stopped here for a light dinner while on vacation. The atmosphere is great; an old fire house and good food. My salad was fresh, with a nice variety of greens and dressing on the side as I requested. I also had a stuffed shrimp (which can be ordered separately, as well as "stuffies", stuffed clams), which was very good. If I lived in the area, this would be a monthly dinner place.

• Visited May 2012
Cumberland, Rhode Island
“Great old building. Good brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is a nice place. Nothing fancy if you are looking for a romantic dinner, I would not reccomend, but if you are just looking for a good Sunday Brunch buffet or a good burger at the bar it is very good. The kitchen is SPOTLESS ( I know the city inspector)

• Visited November 2010