“A great little theater”

Add it.
Gamm Theatre
Ranked #4 of 21 things to do in Pawtucket
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

This small theater is a true gem. Due to the size, there is not a bad seat. The play we saw was really good. The only problem was the lack of organization at the box office. The process for will call was slow. We will be back!

All reviews
"tickets"
"ri"
"story"

Reviewed December 18, 2013

I love the Gamm Theater in Pawtucket! I've never seen a production that they've done that isn't incredibly professionally presented. The actors are talented and passionate about what they do and it's evident in each play. The latest production, Good People, was as good as anything I've seen in New York--just wonderful. Buy tickets for anything they do--I'm confident you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My husband and I had received two tickets to the Gamm Theater from a fundraising auction and decided to pick a play to see. Years ago I had seen the Santa Diaries there and it was hysterical, so we pulled out the list of shows to see what we could fit into our pre holiday schedule. With the certificate you need to use it via mail or go to the box office in person. There are, of course some restrictions as were to be expected. We took the short drive to the box office and they had two seats available for that night to see "Good People". My husband had never seen a play there and I told him it I a very small venue - all seats appear to be good seats. The girl printed out our tickets and we headed home to eat, then head back for the show. The performance was great - a very funny, moving play that received very good reviews. You can purchase snacks, water, beer and wine while you are there as well.
I am all for supporting local businesses and venues, and this is one I will certainly return to! We're keeping our eyes open to see what is playing so we my plan another very enjoyable "date night" I'd recommend the Gamm to anyone looking for a great experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Performances of the actors are always convincing and effective; intimate venue makes an evening at Gamm a pleasure.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The Gamm Theater is by far my favorite theater in RI. Originally created by graduates of the Conservatory Program at Trinity under a different name, this theater reliably expresses artistic integrity, talent, and intelligence. I have had season tickets, and also attended on a single play basis. As another reviewer has commented, not a bad seat in the house. I recommend!