“Best carrot cake ever!”

Wild Flour Vegan Bakery & Juice Bar
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Pawtucket
Reviewed May 18, 2016

I needed a birthday cake that was something special. Wild flour was in the area and although I hadn't tried the cakes before I thought I'd give it a try. It was a special treat. And probably the best carrot cake ever. This will become our go-to spot for celebrations.

Reviewed May 11, 2016

If you are looking for a Raw food establishment, then this is it. The food was very flavorful, and the baked goods were wonderful. Go for the Cookie Dough or Carrot Cupcakes, they were the winners in my family. We also enjoyed the oatmeal raisin cookie as well as the chocolate chip cookie. If you are looking for a true vegan cafe and or you need gluten free baked goods, this place should be on your list. I packed it all up and took on the train with me home, so that I could give to the family to try.

Just so you know this is a small cafe about the size of a small starbucks. There was a short line for coffee and also baked goods. It is not a restaurant, its a counter service place, similar to starbucks. Pick your items bring to cashier, order coffee and walla!

Reviewed May 9, 2016

We picked up drinks here while we were waiting for our buzzer to call us into our reservation for Grille Restaurant. The staff was nice and got our drinks out hot and fast. The hot chocolate wasn't very sweet, but it was chocolatey.

Reviewed March 6, 2016 via mobile

I love this place!!! Friendly staff and a great place to get a treat or two after visiting their sister restaurant Garden Grille conveniently located next next door!

Reviewed February 24, 2016

This is a quaint little place where people go and sit to work/chat. It is vegan (and, also, kosher), which is great for vegetarians.

We had vegan chili, perfect for a cold, winter day, and vegan pizza. Both were very good. We bought some sort of Mexican-style pastry, which was also good. Lots of delicious looking pastries and choices. And lots of beverage choices!

I found 3 drawbacks, only 1 of which is significant. The two smaller drawbacks are the staff is somewhat disorganized and not always attentive (not unusual in my experience for vegetarian places) and the price is relatively high (not unexpected given the quality of the food).

The significant downside is that they offer no bread (actually, they do offer a couple of loafs of very unique types of bread). Yes, it is possible to make bread, such as whole wheat or rye, at a vegan establishment; and, after all, this place is called a "bakery." One of the chief reasons we stopped in was to pick-up some bread to serve as part of our dinner. I found this omission from their offerings somewhat surprising and asked the staff but no one had a reasonable explanation.